What's new

ecsd...

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
She'll likely just toss a few nanners but should finish fine. I had some hiccups w/the lighting schedule during my first run w/her and that was the worst she did. Hardware store story cracked me up. I've been called out, albeit in a friendly way, about stinking up a store. Now I'm a little more mindful of changing my t-shirt or spraying on some cologne.

G

guest121295

I pulled out a bunch of smaller plants I have packed in a small area behind my main showroom to check for bugs or PM and grabbed a nice pic of a 70 day diesel top...Yes, Rasputin I think she'll be fine but I put soo much effort yesterday running around, changing fixtures, running wire etc, only to forget plugging into my timer, which I had specifically set up for this cooltube.Sometimes I worry about my management skills...
picture.php

Lookin sharp Chaco !! My new spot ran for the 1st week of vegg on 6/18... Fuckin ridiculous ain't it? I can manage to stress a nanner out of most any sour, but they're always sticky regardless !! Never seeded a room though thank god!

Peace homies

The Baphomet

Veteran
That does suck CHACO , I have had some timer issues while running her also and like the others said just a few nanners . I have a few on deck waiting to be flipped still have to transplant them first and veg for another week or so . Right now Im dealing with a leaky roof with a steep pitch .

trichosaurus

*Stoned User*
Veteran
Sometimes I worry about my management skills...
picture.php

Looks like youre doing a pretty solid job to me. ;)
Wouldnt worry too much about the light issues. Younger plants seem to be able to adjust to mishaps better than older plants but time will tell....

JACKBAYBEH

HAHAaaa! That hardware store story is some funny shit! You handled it better than I could have bro. That sweet boy bullshit would cause me to throw a back hand at the bitch. That SSSDH looks f'in stellar from both you and MP. Is yours the OJD or Shire or did you run through some beans to find that girl?? Your ECSD lookin right as well.:yes: Will be starting your ECSDxNev's here soon. Hope I get a heavy ECSD pheno. Need to get that sour back in my life. It's been too long. :tiphat:

G

guest121295

Hot day today, damn!! I turned off some lamps to take some pics of my several small ecsd's before they turned real ugly.It's about day 75ish and they really stink.The big stink started around day 70 and I kept up with the nutes until yesterday.Bear with the montage, I'm just stoked these things came out soo nice in the summertime, usually something nabs 'em!!
picture.php

G

guest121295

I'm going to enjoy every puff of these creatures, almost every hunky little chunk is perfect but in 5 days they'll be ugly and washed out...Delicious!! My fav smoke, next to greasy hazes but when this thing is right, she is sooo right!!:)
picture.php

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is actually Sour Diesel from seed...not the ECSD clone.
I know its not the exact same, but yall been killin it in this thread for 60 fuckin pages and I just want to fit in :comfort:

This thread taught me how much SD likes to be trained....

veg
picture.php

transplant...
picture.php

and train

picture.php

picture.php

:tiphat:

G

Ganja D

Looking great guys. This is one of the best threads on IC and I'm psyched to finally be able to join in. This is some ecsd's from Aug 22. I'll take some pics later,starting to nug up.
picture.php

G

guest121295

Holy shit Ganja!! That must stink for a mile!!The first time I ever smoked any kind of sour was Rez' IBL and I had a cut for a few years, perfect pot no question.I smoked a joint with a friend in a truck and had to stop and I was a passenger!I couldn't believe my buddy could stand it.Either one is on the top for me.I remember saying "I'm going to buy the High Times Cannabis cup winners seeds."...I was completely new to being on a computer and buying seeds, maybe a year into owning a computer so it was a whole wide world I was sucked into.Hadn't bought seeds since 1990 and I couldn't believe you could do this...well here we are and it was that pack of Rez' SDIBL that really turned my taste around, the good plants are the same as this cut.Some better...:)

Last edited:

Good to see Marlo and ganjaD checkin in ... Top notch strain and solid growers here in chacos sour den !! Keepin it in peace

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Damn Ganga! Those are some friggin monsters bro. And they look great too.

How far can u smell those things? I bet a good breeze could carry that aroma for a cpl football fields.

:tiphat:

SuperSizeMe

A foot without a sock...
Veteran
Wowsers

Wowsers

Holy crap, Ganja! Sweet :)

Just wanted to share a couple with you fine folks :tiphat:

A few choice stalks came off last night, 88 days...I'm certain the heat/rh battle added some.So far i'm satisfied and look forward to some cool runnings with her this Fall.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I was warned about the potency of her aroma and thought I ran a pretty tight game on that front.

Double your efforts if you want to run her.Really.

Hope I did her some measure of justice :ying: can't wait for the rest of her to come down :jump:

Peace,

SSM :joint:

Last edited: