What's new

ecsd...

T

The Dankness

Wow awesome thread so many great pic's .Ive run the ecsd cut for a couple of years and while she adjusts fairly well to different enviroments.she is actually one of the fussier plants I've run.She puts out so many different expressions depending on your paticular enviroment.Sometimes she foxtails,sometimes she stacks swollen calyx's sometimes she hugs the stem and gets nice and tight.she is deffintly fussy but well worth the trouble.

The Baphomet

Veteran
Nice looking sour TocomaComa. Very healthy, you really got her filled in .

bigwity, When we use GH flora nutes ,I feed grow nutes for the first three weeks then switch to bloom , I feed every other water till I get some run off . We give them koolbloom powder twice, once at 8 and once at 9 weeks then flush for 2 +wks . I find this method really simple and foolproof . To get her to yield correctly you want to train her like MeltingPot has and make sure the roots have room for the stretch .
We ran her using earth juice for years and had really nice grows with it , we stopped using it recently because I hate bubbling it to get the ph in check and it gets pricy with heavy feeding plants and high numbers .

G

Guest3498

She's an easy grower if you do a couple things. Hard to overfeed unless you really go crazy and she will always let you know if she needs more food. I don't think you should run into any problems, honestly. Like baphomet already covered, the single most important thing is to continue with veg nutes well into flower. Don't even think about touching the bloom nutes until week 2. This girl likes to stretch and get big, and needs to be fed accordingly. I got my best results when I altered my feeding schedule so everything was delayed a week from the "norm" - flower nutes, bloom boosters, etc. (Whadeezlrg make sure you try this with the bloom boosters before you stop using them on her!! Trust me they work great with this cut!!) It makes sense as bud development will be about a week behind everything else you run, but don't worry as she will swell and grow bigger buds all the way to the end. Calyxes seem to punch outwards... I've gotten my best yields with it simply shoving as many as possible under a light but if you do this make sure to be mindful of stretch so things don't get out of control. A super plant to train, loves to be bent over. Awesome stuff...

edit: and don't dare take it earlier than day 75!!!!!

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
She's an easy grower if you do a couple things. Hard to overfeed unless you really go crazy and she will always let you know if she needs more food. I don't think you should run into any problems, honestly. Like baphomet already covered, the single most important thing is to continue with veg nutes well into flower. Don't even think about touching the bloom nutes until week 2. This girl likes to stretch and get big, and needs to be fed accordingly. I got my best results when I altered my feeding schedule so everything was delayed a week from the "norm" - flower nutes, bloom boosters, etc. (Whadeezlrg make sure you try this with the bloom boosters before you stop using them on her!! Trust me they work great with this cut!!) It makes sense as bud development will be about a week behind everything else you run, but don't worry as she will swell and grow bigger buds all the way to the end. Calyxes seem to punch outwards... I've gotten my best yields with it simply shoving as many as possible under a light but if you do this make sure to be mindful of stretch so things don't get out of control. A super plant to train, loves to be bent over. Awesome stuff...

good to hear I just topped my clone of her, trying to get a nice bushy mom. Excited to run this girl and see what it is all about!

G

Guest3498

Sounds like a good idea!! I'm sure you'll have little trouble getting tops all over the place.

The buds are very enjoyable, it's a legend for a reason!

*old pictures*

picture.php

picture.php

I've got an oz of this stuff lying around that I'll be making into bho next week, I'll be sure to throw some shots up for you guys :joint:

mrheadie

looking good fellas. i love checking into chaco's ecsd thread. everyone is killing it.

vado, i just got a couple of those latching jars and love them. been useing the twist ons for the last 10 years.

tacoma & bamp, i started using the promix with the mycorise the last run and saw a serious difference in my white widow. i use 1 bale pm, 1 bag ffof, and 1 small bag chunk perlite. i fortify the soil with gh subculture b. we did a side by side with this mix and stadard promix at one of my buddies grows and the plants were healthier, produce about 15-20% more per plant, and finished about 4-5 days earlier. we use the whole ff line in both liquid and water soluble powders and have had great results. i've heard good things about the earth juice, but with the results we've had for the last 7-8 years useing ff, i may never switch. you know the old saying "if it aint broke,,,,,,,

Madrus Rose

post 69
Veteran
keep the nutes steady...too much ppm shocks her ass and you'll get a bunch of small popcorn. keep giving it N til like week 8. keep the ph on point everytime. I have ran the ecsd 4 or 5 times and I am just now getting it to preform for me. but you found the right place, there are some master ecsd growers in this thread. thanks fellas you guys defintely helped me take my d to the next level.

Good to know.... looks like that's just what MP is doing with all "our little ecsd Bush" now , giving another shot of N . Haven't had the time to read the entire thread so don't know xactly what nutes everyone is using nice to pick up every little pointer . Whether CalMag is used & PPM's @ 1000 is usually considered "moderate" for this girl . Have heard many say that some of the chems are CalMag hogs tho generally have cut that off round 4wks in , finding FlorNova has a good ratio of cal/mag present.

I have not had very good results when I use additional pk boosters, and a lot of humics will help make it the crazy dank bubble calyx diesel.

Good tip on the Humics been intending to return to using humics (rootzone) & fulvics ( more for foliar) again which just have been forgetting lately ...& a few teas . Also think that ppls often go to far with the PK boosters , generally just stick to FN Bloom & 1/4tsp of KB in the past & not overdo.

( Hav heard many praise H&G's shooting powder but never tried )

But -->"Crazy dank Bubble calyx deez" ....that sounds good to me !
:wave:

T

The Dankness

hey everyone,looking real nice in here and lots of info on how to get the best out of her.Here are some pic's I took today at day 28

Attachments

• jan 11 009.jpg
    jan 11 009.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 19
  • jan 11 010.jpg
    jan 11 010.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 24
  • jan 11 011.jpg
    jan 11 011.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 26
  • jan 11 012.jpg
    jan 11 012.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 27

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
SOOOO....this thread is full of amazing info and amazing Sour growers. I am doing my best to keep this piggy happy...she is eating so much I don't know what to do! The food in the soil just wasn't enough so now she's eating FloraNova,Overdrive,LiquidKarma and Carboload...everything else in the garden is still shining and eating only tap water and Liquid karma...This girl can eat...
picture.php

picture.php

:)

KindBudKid

MeltingPot... How do you like using Overdrive?? I have been using Canna pk 13/14 but this run I'm going to try Atami Bloombastic.. Just wondering what you thought..

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
First try with it...grabbed a bottle of Overdrive and Carbload on the recommendation of some growers that I respect. I usually use MonsterBloom or I'll use some Budswel Guano...Goodluck with the Atami, I've never used it or Canna...

Hindu Killer

Veteran
Mine are takeing off....really greatful cant waite to see the final results. Whats a good veg in promix for the ecsd?

mrheadie

Mine are takeing off....really greatful cant waite to see the final results. Whats a good veg in promix for the ecsd?
i've been running the ff line with great results in my promix mix. though, after reading this whole tread, you'll see people using different methods and ferts and mostly all are killing it. i'm running the same mix i have for years, just uping the ppm and giving them N until week 6-7 (in flower). run her for 77-85 days and give her a 2-3 wk flush and you'll be estatic!

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lookin' killer Whodair...RockyMtn, the 4SD is an impressive plant, wowzers can she yield...

Sowwwaaaaaahhh.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts