What's new

ecsd...

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
a lot of choices for diesel x ogk cross out there, not only karma´s headbanger, but also RP´s sour kush or tha docta´s sour face etc.

for commercial growers its good option. but for headstash only real deal SOUR D! hehe

LostTribe

Premium user
I am tired of running out countless beans to locate a nice girl for once I must say that I need the ECSD cut as a cross simply isn't going to cut it.....

Here's to waiting patiently!
LT

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
I had some outdoor sour the other day. It was ok. It had that certain spicy fuel that is rather rare. I prolly would have taken it a few more days but ... it was cool. I would love to try the legit ecsd one day, until then its all about the shishkadeezal.

picture.php

Its either od x dnl or ecsd s1. All my research points to the od x snl but a creditable source claims s1.

I crossed it with a skunk va hybrid male and found the closest thing to the 91 I have seen yet.

picture.php
picture.php

Live your dreams!!!

Queef

Love them little waxy diesel leaves. Nice one shishkaboy.

Any one have a picture of the chaco diesel. The picture on the first page of this thread doesn't show up for me. Also wasn't the chaco diesel confirmed to be the "original diesel" and not the ecsd. Thought I read that somewhere.

FireIn.TheSky

Chaco diesel is nothing more than the original legit East Coast Sour Diesel.

Chaco circulated the cut years back, why people have basically renamed it "the chaco" cut is beyond me, just refer to it as what it is; ECSD plain and simple.

HOVA

Veteran
Ecsd just hermied in my breeding tent
Such a finky slut
Now i have to start that cut breeding project all over

silverhazefiend

"Aint no love in the heart of the city"
Veteran
Chaco diesel is nothing more than the original legit East Coast Sour Diesel.

Chaco circulated the cut years back, why people have basically renamed it "the chaco" cut is beyond me, just refer to it as what it is; ECSD plain and simple.

This ..

Idk whats going on but people are starting to forget or re write history ..b4 chaco started passing the cut there was no sour d cross u could vouch for and say was official besides rez beans ..i wanna say in 2010 .. 2012-2013 after the cut gained traction u seen most of the ecsd (clone) crosses u see now stem from him releasing the cut ..check out breeder gear from up to 2013-14 ..90% of sour crosses used rez diesel which was hit or miss

What throws me is when people say something is more diesel than the actual cut or more sour ..or try to tell me they kno sour when half these breeders are JUST NOW smoking and growing the clone ..the facts dont lie just check out sour crosses b4 chaco did that 60% prolly have sage and jack herer (sour jack) in them and the rest a rez dog seed pack

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Honestly it might have been a hole in my tent that I notice today from when i set it up

You should be fine bro. According to a lot of guys on here and even one of the more popular breeders say that the ECSD cut produces sterile pollen. I would take that with a grain of salt though. Can you see any pollen on the nanners/sacks?

FireIn.TheSky

^ I smell BS

I think in most cases ppl don't grow it right.

If you were around years ago when ppl were growing tons of ecsd you'd see most was mediocre, some was good and a small percentage was excellent.

Whodair, chaco, jiggywhompus, meltingpot, mister postman and a few others had that cut mastered.

It was all the same cut but in every garden it looked different.

FireIn.TheSky

This ..

Idk whats going on but people are starting to forget or re write history ..b4 chaco started passing the cut there was no sour d cross u could vouch for and say was official besides rez beans ..i wanna say in 2010 .. 2012-2013 after the cut gained traction u seen most of the ecsd (clone) crosses u see now stem from him releasing the cut ..check out breeder gear from up to 2013-14 ..90% of sour crosses used rez diesel which was hit or miss

What throws me is when people say something is more diesel than the actual cut or more sour ..or try to tell me they kno sour when half these breeders are JUST NOW smoking and growing the clone ..the facts dont lie just check out sour crosses b4 chaco did that 60% prolly have sage and jack herer (sour jack) in them and the rest a rez dog seed pack

I think people throw the tag on there to hide their noobitude.

If you were around back then you'd know.

oti$

I had my first shot at the legit cut. I fucked up and mixed my res really light the first 5 weeks of flower and my shit looked like some if those pics of poorly grown d from back in the day. total am mistake. some plants on the room did ok, but the d did not appreciate the mistreatment. hopefully the next run will produce something picture worthy...

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
So ajs = ecsd = chacos?

What rez offerings were keepers?

Riri seeems pretty different from the pics is there a different keeper rez sour in the forum community?

FireIn.TheSky

Riri was from seed I believe Sour Diesel v3 seeds made by Rez supposed to have lavender element to smell. Riri was a European cut.

The clone Rez used was just ECSD at the time people didn't differentiate cuts by adding the name of whoever they got it from.

Basically rez got it and it was spread out to many ppl around the same time.

Most of it was distributed 2007 and 2008.