What's new

ECSD x SSSDH w/ ChemDogMillionaire

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
the way 5/6 phenos are looking... ya i'd say Melty is right. i've never grown sssdh, but ive ran ecsd plenty and i see her all over these. we will see if the smell steps in, but thats normal.. it picks up at the end.

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
here's a bunch of shots i snapped today. the real sativa pheno is now my favorite ;-) she is the one that is looking alot like ecsd.. but going to be fluffier probably. the #5 pheno is very dense, just not as much ecsd influence as #4.. but its there forsure.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
hey y'all .. i just took down the #4 pheno, here are some pics .. im posting as im uploading, so they are coming in waves.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow chemdgmillonre

nice thread bro
sorry for the late replys

looking mouthwatering
me and my buddy going nuts for some of your phenos, you smashed it bro
couldnt be happy with what i see in your phenos
straight ecsd looking
all look killer
deff going to be hard to pick just 1

let me know how they all smoke and if there are any keeps

thanks again bro for a great thread(certified testers)

peace

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
thanks for the opportunity to run them pal.

so ya, they tasted great.. and it was a range of soury and hazy flavors.. and one rogue kushy/soury pheno (which made killer killer oil). that #4 pheno smells sour forsure and no doubt hazy, it cures up super fucking stinky.. forget about having it in anything other than a vac'd bag. some of the other phenos, which werent my favorite while growing, ended up stinking real sour. super tasty all around, plenty of keepers to find. nice work ojd.

btw.. im keeping that #4 pheno and probably the #1 (which is the sour kush pheno).. the #1 is bushing out hard right now, getting ready for a big ol smart pot. #4 is reveging from a flower, so she'll be in veg a minute longer than the others.

Latest posts

Latest posts