What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ECSD x SFV OG bx1

bigscoot

legal medical grower got my card & paper work 2 pr
Veteran
schweeeeeeeet 1 of mine looks like a male still not in flower

spadedNfaded

Veteran
oh my god dude! That Coastal Collision pheno is rediculous! I just put my 3 bitches into my first batch of organic soil :) They are gonna be seeing their first darkness tonight.

Here's my three :) Hope you don't mind!

picture.php

- SubN

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mind???? that's what this thread is for SnF!
Glad to see you rocking them....just to let you know, if you get a Sour/C.C pheno it is going to STRETCH like a mofo...be aware. They look great, man!

Good luck ArcticBlast! :dance013:

I just choked on this piece that my buddy did up properly. She's the funk, period.
picture.php

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow Scoot....that girl is going to be HUGE.
How is she being fed?
:biggrin:Thanks fer posting bro.

bigscoot

legal medical grower got my card & paper work 2 pr
Veteran
flora nova grow,Lkarma,superthrive,greenfuse growth stimulator,every other feed
u cant tell but its 4 plants in that pot there are in str8 coco 1 looks like a male so far there gettin the flip 2day

Mister Postman

The Plant Pervert
Veteran
Awesome as usual MP.. That Coastal pheno looks like some straight FIRE!! I'd love to smoke on some of that bud..

I'm happy to see that some of my young sfvog x chemd plants have the same leaves as your kushy/ghani pheno:) Can't wait to see how they shape up in flower..

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Glad you like MudMan...:biggrin:

MPost...I will assume that they will kick ass.

I have to let anyone who is holding these beans know....right when I triggered the flush on these gals 1 of the 4 began tossing nanners, you may pick up on them in the pics...I know that my light leaks did not help, but I figure I'd let it be known...No balls, just random nanners...

Here are some good shots.
picture.php

picture.php

These Kush/Affy phenos are like rocks, literally.
picture.php

Last edited:

radvancan

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks pretty MP :yes::wave:
Compact and full of buds, I look forward to the smoke report.:friends:
thanks for the show !!! :respect:

P.S. Jumps on board, had a few seeds germinate ECSD X SFV OG Kush Bx1 :canabis: :wave:

Spicoli

Client of Wu-Tang Financial. You need to diversify
Veteran
Damn lookin great MP...ya when I got my nanners there where only about 3-4 (nanners) tops...sort of stoked though because i got some seeds from the whole ordeal....peace bro