What's new

ECSD-V3

G

Rez: You're going to IBL it?

Wow.
Glad somebody is concentrating on their work..

So many breeders nowadays just cross a few commercial varieties and call it a new strain. Some don't even tell the pedigree or make it up..

G

Mmm those look awesome! How was the yield on those bad boys (girls)?

Wow this thread was a bad idea to look at consider I have no smokeables right now...I'm jelous I want! haha.

G

that was a terrific grow Blue, sounds like you got plenty of the correct pheno. (you can tell by the smell) So glad you got clones, I can forsee a field of these in your grow room.

G

Blue Marlin said:
early uncured smoke reports are very potent! Last night I went on a feeding freenzy and muched up all the cookies and Ice cream in the house and was looking for more.

Take care
Stay safe
BM

HEHEHE Me too, The lowest branches of ours was ronco dehydrated, and It makes me very hungry... and it IS very potent...
Nice Grow btw...

G

Last night I went on a feeding freenzy and muched up all the cookies and Ice cream in the house
I kNOW! This is some munchie smoke, I wake up starving after smoking our sour diesel, even though I munched down before bed.. :redface:

G

The ECSD IBL's what you want,Zep,for making nifty f1s....

Gimme' a few months....

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
I gotz all kindz of your goodz Rez....

I gotz all kindz of your goodz Rez....

tyvm Master Rezdog... <rips another DSDv2 bonger> me chillz :bongsmi:

p.s. I'll get a Sour Mist update soon, she's about 7 weeks in I guess, but the main cola on her is as big around and long as my damn leg!

Last edited:
G

I'll get the ECSD IBL to you,first,Zep,it'll give you a headstart on any f1 Projects you might have in mind.... :wink:

acespicoli

:D:biglaugh:
sd v3 i miss lol
the hoarder :moon:

Hoarding disorder is a persistent difficulty discarding
or parting with possessions because of a perceived need to save them.
A person with hoarding disorder experiences distress
at the thought of getting rid of the items.
Excessive accumulation of items,
regardless of actual value,
occurs.

Latest posts

Latest posts