What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ECSD-V3 seedlings

G

ECSD-V3 seedlings at 15 days from popping up. 90% germ.

will try to update every 2 wks.
BM

G

Day 26 update

Day 26 update

I am looking forward to some tasty treats!
It is going to be hard to outdo my Sour Diesel bx1.5 (04 Hottub Cup Champ) ...god.... I love that plant...but hey its a new year and new packs of beans-a-plenty.....Any way back to ECSD v3.

Day 26 from popping up....able to sex.. 5/9 are females, clone, and flip to 12.

Top view

The 4 males

Are these 2 ladys going off or what?

The other 3 females

Have a stoney day
BM

G

guest3854

Schweet lookin' , how many watts u gonna flower 'em under?

G

ECSD V3 15 days in Flower

ECSD V3 15 days in Flower

So far so good. These pic's are at 15 days of 12/12

2-3 of them are smelling pretty "sour" when you brush up against them or rub the stems.

Stay safe
BM

G

Rez,
Had a good laugh yesterday when a HotTub Cup judge stopped by, they were on thier way to a bar-b-que and wanted a few nugs of SDbx1.5 to impress the hosts. No problem, them he rambled on and on about how he thinks it is TOO SOUR....bla ..bla
but the next words out of his mouth are....."everybody I know loves the shit out of it and can't get enough!"...got any extra cuts?...LOL.....lucky for him I did have one.

Hope everybody is having a good weekend
stay safe
BM

G

It really is fine smoking herbage. It cures itself just right and you never build a tolerance to it.

:joint:

-Nice blue Marlin...

I dig the purpley shades ya got goin on there... :chin:

Those are gonna be some really nice plants to see and smoke when done...vert nice and lush... :chin:

..i'l be watchin :lurk:

-Peace and Happy Growing :smoweed: