What's new

EBOLA

HidingInTheHaze

Veteran
^ While wearing full protective gear.

What we are being told is the method in which ebola spreads doesn't make sense. How are people being infected when wearing the full protective suit and following hospital protocol?

"Ebola spreads through close contact with a symptomatic person's bodily fluids, such as blood, sweat, vomit, feces, urine, saliva or semen. Those fluids must have an entry point, like a cut or scrape or someone touching the nose, mouth or eyes with contaminated hands, or being splashed. The World Health Organization says blood, feces and vomit are the most infectious fluids, while the virus is found in saliva mostly once patients are severely ill and the whole live virus has never been culled from sweat."

theJointedOne

Veteran
Im no virologist, but I thought that viruses can mutate each time they travel from host to host.

Maybe what they thought they knew to be true has mutated to something different.

Bulldog420

Veteran
First Obama came out and said Ebola would never reach the United States. Then once it was in the United States, he said it can't spread. Now that has spread, what is the next line of BS from our pretender in chief? Time to ground flights from South Africa? Time to quarantine infected? Na, Obama told me not to worry.

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
surprised no one has mentioned anything like a healthy natural reaction to all this like being prepared for self imposed quarantine

It is not a bad time to have food water and monies / ability to take time off from work etc allocated that if in the case of a severe outbreak of anything you will be able ot avoid contact with the public for a quarantine period

more so than prepping for collapse of our government we should be prepared for natural disasters like loss of our grid services and virulent disease

Bulldog420

Veteran
fox news much?

Dumbass comment much? Can't bring much to the conversation? Trolling my post again?

Fox news has nothing to do with the lies our president tells America. Hang in there, it's still Bushes fault right? O wait, I mean Fox news.....

surprised no one has mentioned anything like a healthy natural reaction to all this like being prepared for self imposed quarantine

It is not a bad time to have food water and monies / ability to take time off from work etc allocated that if in the case of a severe outbreak of anything you will be able ot avoid contact with the public for a quarantine period

more so than prepping for collapse of our government we should be prepared for natural disasters like loss of our grid services and virulent disease

Check post #7 in this thread. Your post is great also.

harold

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etO5KiAHrks&list=UUFUC7NaTxZanB_FVOJN92eg

Jon Rappoport is an investigative journalist, author and publisher of the website nomorefakenews.com. He has worked as an investigative reporter for 30 years, writing articles on politics, medicine, and health. Jon has delivered lectures and seminars on global politics, health, logic, and creative power to audiences around the world. He returns to give a complete run down on the recent CDC scandal. On August 25, 2014 the CDC published a press release defending its 2004 study on autism. Two days later CDC whistleblower publicly admits he and his co-authors cooked that study and committed fraud. The CDC was referring to the 2004 study whistleblower William Thompson co-authored, the study he admitted was fraudulent, the study he and his co-authors slanted to bury the connection between the MMR vaccine and autism. Jon discusses the complexities behind this huge cover-up. Actor, Rob Schneider also said he has a copy of "the original CDC report that was later suppressed and fraudulently changed." Later, Jon talks about the striking similarity between the Thompson and Snowden stories. In this extended interview, we’ll continue discussing the vaccine as well as the length the CDC and government will go to obscure damage they’ve created. We’ll move on to talk about the Ebola epidemic. We’ll hear how the CDC is getting their numbers on cases and how it is being diagnosed. The CDC claims that there will be “1 million Ebola cases by January.” As Ebola victims fly into Western nations, Jon discusses what possible scenarios are being planned in the near future in Western nations.

S

SPG.

Your Incensed with the "VOTED".. Leader of your Country bullhog
Chill man,there is much bigger things to Worry about such as THIS Nasty Ass Virus!
and ok i admit your first post DID Niggle me a little-Calling Obama a dirtbag etc,etc.Made me a little Blue..-I could'nt understand why you dislike him so much.My following post was not in Retaliation only to exemplify maybe incorrect decisions and being mislead.
No leader's gonna please everybody all the time.. End of the day their only words..
Put ya avi Picture Back-what are you INSINUATING! Glad you saw My Quick swap to Eric Cartman.

Pinball Wizard

The wand chooses the wizard
Veteran

I'm dug in like an Alabama tick

Grass Lands

Veteran
Connecticut becomes first state to suspend Constitution over Ebola scare

Connecticut becomes first state to suspend Constitution over Ebola scare

Shit is getting real...real fast.

Check this article out...

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/connecticut-becomes-first-state-to-suspend-constitution-over-ebola-scare_102014

Even though the first cases of Ebola in the U.S. were in states not located near New York and Washington D.C., it appears the liberal bastion that rules the Northeast corridor of America is having little regard for the Constitution and individual liberties as the state of Connecticut on Oct. 10 has just suspended an important protection from the Bill of Rights, and decreed that anyone even thought to potentially have Ebola will be quarantined and isolated from the rest of society.

We warned a week ago of the various possibilities surrounding an Ebola outbreak in America, and today we get some degree of confirmation of a medical-based martial-law coming to the US. Governor Dan Malloy has declared a Public Health Emergency in Connecticut, authorizing the “isolation of any individual reasonably believed to have been exposed to the Ebola virus.” Simply put, as we noted previously, the State of Public Health Emergency allows bureaucrats to detain and force-vaccinate people without due process – despite not one single case being found in CT. If there is a major Ebola pandemic in America, all of the liberties and the freedoms that you currently enjoy would be gone. – Zerohedge

Connecticult Letter Ebola

Quarantine procedures and isolations are historically used when a health epidemic, or civil unrest, threatens the widespread stability of a state, city, or community. In fact, the act ofsuspending parts of the Constitution were done in the past by Presidents during times to war, and in current times with the unlawful seizure of property by police departments without due process.

However, the Ebola scare is far from being an epidemic, with to date only one person dying fromthe virus, and with that victim not even being a U.S. citizen. Compare that to the 36000 who died last year, and on average every year in America from simple influenza, and one has to wonder if the Ebola crisis, like Swine Flue or Avian Flu, is more of a political creation than an actual raging epidemic.

Connecticut has not had any deaths from Ebola yet, nor have they even had any verifiable cases but that is not stopping the state government from suspending their citizens Constitutional rights, and putting the entire population on notice that if you sneeze or cough, you could potentially be arrested, quarantined, and injected with vaccines or drugs you do not give permission for. And just like the outcry for gun control after a couple of lone incidents at Aurora and Sandy Hook, government’s rush for absolute control in times of any potential crisis is something that proves the lack of leadership residing throughout the country.

Kenneth Schortgen Jr is a writer for Secretsofthefed.com, Examiner.com, and hosts the popular web blog, The Daily Economist. Ken can also be heard Wednesday evenings giving an weekly economic report on the Angel Clark radio show.
- See more at: http://www.thedailysheeple.com/conn...-over-ebola-scare_102014#sthash.gxXFouWQ.dpuf

Grass Lands

Veteran
has anyone poked around the local area to see what the vibe is?

I've mentioned it several times...and the responses I've been getting range from...fuck it man thats in dallas, it will never get here...or our gov won't let an out break occur...

looks like a lot of denial...lots of useless eaters will perish...as for me and the wife and the dogs...we are stocking up more this week to add to the stash already gotten...

remember the rules of 3...

and don't wait until its to late to stock up on food and water...and make sure you have a nice little med kit too...oh and don't forget something to use to protect the goods...without protection, you become low hanging fruit.

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
They're from the gubmet and their here to help. lol
Here's another interesting tid bit. constitutional protections do not apply within a 100 mile range of our borders either. That's how police were able to go searching house to house, in some cases kicking homeowners out at gun point who refused to comply, looking for the Boston Mass marathon bomber, without a warrant or any other due process.
Sieg Heil baby

Grass Lands

Veteran
CDC Suggests “Hermetically Sealed Caskets” For Ebola Victims – AKA “Fema Coffins”

CDC Suggests “Hermetically Sealed Caskets” For Ebola Victims – AKA “Fema Coffins”

Here is another good read...

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/cdc-suggests-hermetically-sealed-caskets-for-ebola-victims-aka-fema-coffins_102014

fema-coffins.jpg

I remember years back, when I was still writing for my original website Neithercorp.us. We came across a then little known video of air tight “coffin liners”, hundreds of thousands, stacked in a field in the middle of Madison, Georgia in close proximity to Atlanta and the home of the CDC. We helped break that story which immediately swept through independent media circles. Owners of the property leased to store the hermetically sealing plastic coffins stated that it was the CDC that had rented the land for storage of the coffins. Confirmation from the CDC has not been forthcoming. -

I have been keeping my eyes open for any mention of these kinds of coffins since that story was released, knowing that one day, they would suddenly be touted by the government as if they had always been in use. It appears that day is close at hand…

In a story for Yahoo News, the CDC says that in the event of an Ebola outbreak in the U.S., bodies of the deceased would be required to be buried within “hermetically sealed caskets”, which would prevent the escape of microbes during funerals. An administrator of the Dallas Institute Of Funeral Service interviewed in the article states that he has never come across any such caskets in his industry, meaning, hermetically sealed coffins are NOT common in the slightest for burial. The CDC coffins in Madison, Georgia, though, ARE designed to prevent spread of infection. In fact, the patent for these coffins confirms that they are meant for the burial or cremation of bodies exposed to infectious diseases. You can read the patent here:

https://www.scribd.com/doc/17690179/Multi-Functional-Cremation-Container-For

This would suggest that the CDC has stockpiled such coffins in places like Madison, Georgia specifically in preparation for a viral outbreak. Meaning, the CDC has been expecting the deaths of hundreds of thousands of Americans due to infection for at least the past six years. That is a LONG period of preparation. Such preparation requires certainty, not hypothesis, especially were the federal government is involved. Our government was so certain of a viral catastrophe they purchased fields full of sealing coffins to be ready for it; not to prevent it, but to have the means to clean up after it.

br26

I wonder how many innocent civilians and soldiers died to get that oil from the middle east to make those coffins.

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
So I guess it's started. No telling how many the nurse in Texas and the patient in Mass have been around before detection.

Grass Lands

Veteran
So I guess it's started. No telling how many the nurse in Texas and the patient in Mass have been around before detection.

You got it Brother! Its only a matter of time before its wide spread.

One thing folks have gotten to look for is the expressions of those in charge...look at the CDC director's face a few weeks back when he said we have nothing to worry about...now fast forward to today on face the nation...he looked weathered and beaten down...not the happy go lucky mother fucker that lied his ass off to us..he was not the same person...anyways...stock up as fast as y'all can cause its gonna be one hell of a bumpy ride...now would be the time to clan up and build a wall around the clan...

Stay safe all and keep your ear to the ground...