What's new

Ebb&Flow Master Bedroom Grow

dusto2k3

jack, what's that white gutter stuff? I like it I want to make a stadium using it.

are those 4x4 vinyl fence posts?

Last edited:

mdk ktm

Have you grown out the querkle? I just picked up a pack of qrazy train and i think its querkle black trainwreck and some other shit crossed.

And could you keep posting updates on your vert grow on here? I was thinking about using fence posts so it would really help me out. Are you doing nft in the fence post? or some sort of aero? Nice grow btw. I will be watchin :tiphat: :thank you:

JACKtheREFFER

No Longer a Human Watering Can
Veteran
Cali>>> hey hey good to see ya around too ... I hope it goes smooth too ..

This is my first run of querkle i am taking the first of its clones soon ...

I am running Supernatural's line of powdered nutes in B'cuz HP hydro mix so far with decent results. I am going to add House of gardens root excelorator next round so that should be exciting ..

I leave you now with some bud shots of P.I. and G.C. as well as some past favorites !!

Some of my recent favorite pics from the Circus'.

whoa what kind of strain are those purple buds?

JACKtheREFFER

Veteran
newhiddengrower>>> the dried buds in the pics are all P.I. = Purple Indica AKA.. ultraviolet ...

the one live plant is actually Grand Daddy Purple .

:tiphat:

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ebb&Flow Master Bedroom Grow

Good to see you posting up again
What are your thoughts on the bcuzz mixx?
Im considering changing mediums (from pure coco) due to costs/availability for the new op...
Any insight is greatly appreciatted

JACKtheREFFER

Veteran
I love the B'cuzz i have been using it for 2 years now.. For 40 $ a bale you cant go wrong, and it is so much cheaper then coco .. and no need for special nutes

quick question, your tables look really shallow, i assume you are flooding and letting the plants/soil wick up water through the bottom?

How long and how often are you flooding?

Thanks!

JACKtheREFFER

Veteran
Hey NinjaG

The table actually is pretty deep about 6 inches. I flood the table to about 5 inches deep, Once a day for about 30 min. From time to time at the end of the cycle, when they are drinking a lot they get water twice a day.

peace buddy

JACKtheREFFER

Veteran
Man i have no clue.. I got it from a dude in nor cal as a clone which he had the mom for several years!!

JACKtheREFFER

Veteran
Hello hello
Another update , Harvest is today so this table is ready to chop ..Here they are

59 days ( yesterday)

Top 44

Green Crack

Trainwreck

GC in front P98 bubba behind

lemon widow
this is my first run of her and she is a yielder .. hope it smokes good ;)

the tall lady on the left is also LW

Some group shots

the next round already three weeks in

There ya go ...Time to go chop some broccoli :tiphat: :bump:

dgkish

wow great buds man! how did you like running different strains in the same flood tray? ive noticed one of my strains is taking more nutes than the others can handle.

JACKtheREFFER

Veteran
SSA>> Yep that LW is a fatty check her out ...

dgkish>>>> i have always ran several strains at the same time, i guess that's not optimal , but that's how i roll ...:)

here is the rest of the harvest so far ... I have a ton more to do but im gonna go watch some UFC !! Ill get to it tomorrow

Latest posts

Latest posts