What's new

Ebb And Flowin For Tk

G

Mr. Wags... very nice buds man... you're going to LOVE that golden skush. I got free beans and bought some as well.

Nice work!

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Organic Hydro said:
Hey mrwags ,
those flowers are looking sweet !
are you growing in a Quickgrow "Quickie" ?

http://www.quickgrow.ca

It is the Quick Grow's Black Box. Summer temp are this products undoing hence the modifications. Without the mods temps in the box easily reach 100+ degrees but have them under control now. Maistre thank you for stopping by feel this overall harvest will be something to brag about. But I guess only time will tell.

Mr.Wags

G

Hey bud, I almost lost this thread. Signin in officially to keep track. Good luck, bro! I'll be watchin :wave: :friends:

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Finally a Group Shot

Finally a Group Shot

Well folks here is a quick update of my quest to make TK proud. Hope everyone likes what they see!

I scoped a few this evening and all trics are CLEAR, there still growing but will say next round I will flip to 12/12 much much sooner. More pics when the time is needed. And yes Tex co2 does help even a black thumb like me. :friends:

Mr.Wags

G

Lookin very nice my brutha.

Be patient, they will start to fattin up so much more and get oh so sticky.

Nice colas man, your pretty much ready to take the training wheels off and go for a full table run.hehe

Ya done this ol water farmer proud

Keep up the passion for the plant, they sense it, they feel the love.

Tex

ps. be patient, I saw you reachin for your scissors.lol let them get ripe

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
8 weeks my ass TK these trics are clear as hell and patience is my friend I will say tho I took the cover off 2 days ago and could tell my girls were in pain (my gut) had to dig up the ph meter and dust it off and found my ph level to be at 4.9 oh damn I said did a rez change and well as they say a picture is worth a thousand words no harm no foul. Scissors you say well yes I did take a little taste of of the lower level and damn TEX it was nice but as you have taught me go by the trics NOT BY THE TIME. I bet these girl's got atleast 3 more weeks in them. But I must ask If I'm able to get at least a pound (on my own) out of a 400 watt bulb do I still have to call myself a newbie?

Mr.Wags

G

Since we don't have a formal cap and gown ceremony.lol

"I pass to the a cob pipe to signify your advancment to the next level"

Green thumb up and comer in the wings

Watch'm fattin up now though. Pretty much as a rule of thumb I add two weeks to the printed flower times. Maybe 8 weeks from the time they showd sex. That's from seed plants also, clones can shave a week or so off the time.

Clones would do real nice in your setup

Tex

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Clone's You Say

Clone's You Say

Well to prove I take your teachings to heart Tex I present first my six mommies under a 125 watt floro:

And 20 clones in the cloner getting ready for the next run:

Oh yes Tex great minds do think a like. You taught me well,and I listened. TY

Mr.Wags

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes thats me. I started there last year hence the name,got tired of getting flammed for asking questions to try and learn. Got hooked up here through HOG'S post on a certain person's clone site and have been here ever since. Thanks for looking out for me guess you can see why I call ICM home.

Mr.Wags

that's cool MW , i went to check my PM's and stopped in the photo's gallery area and saw your pic's that i was just looking at here, and thought i should ask you .

Glad it's you , people do swipe pic's over there , i even found some of my grow report for mazar on a website slinging seeds in the U.K. so i thought i'd check with you about the pic's just to play it safe .

Have a good one

oh yeah , nice nugs , how tall is the inside of "the black box" ?

Peace

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The inside is 3 foot vegged to long this time so had to tie'em down a little. Gonna do some buckets this spring and will use this box for veg then move to buckets if all goes well. Thanks for the reply's. Got 17 girls in there now it's full.

Mr.Wags

sunnyside

Plant Manager
Veteran
:smile: mrwags you have done great!!! awesome grow my friend :) good things do happen to good people :smile:

WOW mrwags , i would never have thought that a black box could hold that many plants , what do you think the yield is gonna be ? should be close to a lb, no ?

O H

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Last time was between 1-2 ounces per plant. The co2 really really works in such a small area. As you well know the Black Box in stock form is only a 10 site drip setup. I came here last June and saw Texas Kids ebb and flow grows and saw the light I guess you could say.It has taken me close to a year and many many trial and errors to get this far. If Gus could see what I have done to his product he would more than likely shit his pants. He said that over seas guys are getting 3 pounds per run with this thing but those systems are running on 220 and use twin 400's . If I could get at least an 1 1/2 oz per I would be happy. But time will tell.

Mr.Wags

G

Wags
Man nice thread. Awesome looking Frickin budz. Ok i read thru all pages, But did not see what size inside the box. Or i was that high, to not see it. Also did you make it or buy the box? man this thread will come in handy for me. thanx wags, Also hats off to texas kid aka (TK).. :chin: Good teacher obviously, You definately know your shite. Ill be looking for more of TK's threads. As well as yours wags keep on growing and good luck. Anyways congrats again Wags awesome.. peace

sack :friends: :canabis: :joint:

Hooked-On-Grown

Veteran
officially NOT a noob after this grow Mrwags!
Those are some great looking buds!!

How did that grow plug system called the Float and Grow do? Still using it?

Sleepy

Veteran
Nice job, Wags!!!

You are certainly not a newb!!! :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

Wonderful tutoring, TK...Ilove this place!!! :friends:

VERY ADMIRABLE EVERYONE.!!

wikidcalibudgrl

hey there mrwags!
Just chimin in to say hey ! and i got that same little cloner,,,how it workin for ya? never used mine yet!

~Wikid