What's new

Ebb and Flow or recirculating DWC, which is easier?

Wonderon

So would you consider $299 a cheap table or is it a bit on the high side?

How many plants can I shoot for on a 3x3, Only using 3x3 as a plan and it can be changed a bit for a bit more $$. I just bought the light and if I can't fit enough plants under it to supply myself enough good ganja then I will trade up to a 1000w cause I still can. I just figured the 600 would be fine and save me some $ on the wattages. I'm beginning to fear that with a 3x3 space I might only be able to get 2-4 plants tops to fit on the table and that would not suffice. I would much rather 6-8 plants running at a time to give me the most bud I can get in the limited space I have.

I can get the 3x3 table for $299 and the 3' 11" Darkroom tent for $220 or I can get the 4x4 table for $349 and the 4' 11" darkroom tent for $310, with the 4x4 I would be upgradding to a 1000w for $130 more. Hmmm, what to do, what to do.

Last edited:

Wonderon

How many plants would I be able to flower on a 3x3? Considering I may be able to fit up to 8 plants on a 4x4 that may be the route I want to go. If I go this route then would the increased yield be worth the increased cost of running a 1000w compared to running a 600w?

D

DEDHEDFRED

R/O water doesn`t affect your ppm`s Wonder.......You`re new so I`ll just letcha know upfront that in hydro all your ec/ppm readings and ph levels will be something you`ll wanna get up close and personal with if you expect to harvest with any degree of success........ That $500 was american agritech`s 4x4 .......$299 plus shipping sounds like a good price for a 3x3 and using a hut will cost the same as if if you built a permanent structure........Looks like you`ve got it figured out......Good luck....DHF..........

Wonderon

I can get a 4x4 table from Botanicare for $350, decent price or no? Thinking a 4x4 with a 1000w might be more suitable for what I need. Figure if I'm gonna spend $300 why not $350 to be able to run an extra 2-3 plants at a time.

Last edited:

Wonderon

Well at $380 for a 4x4, I am starting to understand why people just build their own LOL. I have decided to get a 1000w and do a 4x4 garden. So now I'm back to square one, what to do for a system lol. Still considering the 4x4 but gotta swallow the expense if I go that route, not to mention thats gonna be one big box getting delivered.

Last edited: