What's new

ebay?

K

KermitTheHermit

I bought lights, bulbs, fans, controls, all kinds of stuff from ebay, delivered to my home. That's been four years ago, and I still haven't had any black helicopters flying around overhead.

Maybe they are sloooooooowly building a case against me?

W

Woall

Do you all think ordering hydro equipment to a non medical state would catch anyone's attention and lead to some sort of investigation?
I grow vegetables. Are they going to inspect my vegetables looking for pot plants because I ordered a light from an ebay store?

It's a scary thought.

Maj.Cottonmouth

We are Farmers
Veteran
Just yesterday I saw someone report that HTG's boxes have "High-Tech Garden Supply" printed right on the boxes they ship in.

I would not believe that report, I received a 400w ballast from HTG on Monday and it was packed in the box below but it shipped in the plain brown box below that and I show the only identifing thing on the box, the shipping label. I recommend HTG.

picture.php

picture.php

C

cracker420

i have 2 light setups from HTG. good people and great customer service! and not one problem with either light. had a bulb problem and they sent one out priority no questions asked!