What's new

ebay led lights

They've changed a bit, but after they showed their colors I refuse to try another one of their fixtures. Can you show some photos of the bud?

Ill upload tomorrow, It turned out great, also had bleaching issues when I let things get to close. Have you looked at the new ones? Not saying they are top of the line by any means, but they were one of the only "brand names" ready to ship from within Canada which I liked as they didn't cross a border to get to me.

Golden Tree

I use a mix of high end LEDs (357 Magnums plus) and eBay el cheapos for supplimental lighting and it's a rocking garden! So it's really about what you can afford and what you want out of your garden. Your all doing your thing well! Keep rocking it! I get the odd bleached tip as well and agree some cats flip their shit when they see it thinking it's extra strong or potent but quickly calm when told it's just bleaching. Take care good peeps.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    143.5 KB · Views: 18
Nice grow man! Ill post a few pictures coming up. Ive now pulled 3 plants (one cycle of 2 and a cycle of 1) from under the light and am enjoying the learning curve. My first two were in soil and photo-period, the third in a Bubble bucket and auto flower. There are currently 3 different auto-flowers in soil in the tent that were filling in space. These first few rounds have been dialing in a new setup 2x4 tent, LED light, 6inch fan exc. Once these three girls are chopped in 3 weeks or so I have a RDWC setup going in with 2x40L totes and a 40L rez. I'll be growing a variety of photo-periods and from the first few runs with no training and in soil pulling just over 150g then I dont see 300 being an issue to get to.

Not prime from the crop by any means, just a side branch from some blue cheese. Next crop I'll take a picture of the primo buds

Grow. Under a blackstar 480w v2.0

JointOperation

My Mars2 had 5W leds but They do 3W Diodes too
They are driven less to preservethe leds Longevity the 1200w powers at 540w and the 900w at 340w at the Plug

u guys do know that MARS is just buying there products from DHGATE.com.. and buying enough to get there logos put on them.. and selling them to you at a markup.? lol. seriously. buy straight from china.. all these dudes that are putting them out.. 99%.. from china.. and u get raped on the prices..

just do your research before buying any of these systems.. they make them in china.. for alot less.. and the exact same product..

and ask them to provide you with proof .. have them plug it into a killawatt.. to show you what its DRAWING BEFORE "THEY SEND IT.. my boy ordered one.. after having the guy do this.. and he was talking over skype so he could be shown STRAIG"HT UP no VIDEO MADE no nothing. just hey can u do this. i heard these pull less power.. they might have the correct parts.. but something isnt allowing them to fire up at full capacity.. .. and the guy was happy to do so . a little hard to understand.. very little english being spoken lol. but he had great results.. but he does for personal.. not production.. ill wait another 2-3 years before i get into LEDS.. id rather switch to Double Ended.. before hand. maybe even plasma before LEDS honestly.

S

SPG.

Dunno dude Ive had em a bit..I didnt read to much about them... Other than what was truely needed..

I plugged them Both into a (then recently purchased) Power draw device..
and ^ they were the Figures !.. :)

Yes LEDs are Driven less to Aid Longevity.There was much Debate on the Lights at the time between Users.

..AND the Manufacturer themselves!..

Last edited:

Loollo

Veteran
I update my grow with ebay led light of 150w (real consumption tested by me).

led panel 150 x 3w led with red, blue and white
60 x 60 x 110 cm tent
3 x AF Ak49 Vision Seeds
Started on 4th september, today is the 60° day, about 40 days of bloom.

4th week of bloom
picture.php

After 5 days
picture.php

Today after other 5 days
picture.php

What do you think brothers ? We need to waste a bunch of money for miracolous leds or also those cheap ebay panels are good ??

Loollo

Veteran
....and after others 25 days, 9th week of bloom....what about ebay china cheap leds ??

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
S

SPG.

^This is what i used to Measure the Draw...
picture.php

(Poor Camera Phone Pic)

"Not Having a Battery to Replace [..think about!] is ACE..:) "
Not old!^ & Works a Treat..

"Looking good Loollo :)"

Last edited:

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
wow Lollo, those look very nice! so actual draw of the panel you are using is 150watts? you have three autoflowers in there?

don't forget to report back with total final properly dried weight please.

much peace!

Loollo

Veteran
@SPG ...there is no picture..

Ciao bombadil, yes, the panel draws 150watts and are 3 AF. I'm just considering to harvest almost the one on the sx that is more mature..i'll show the harvest's pics.

az2000

u guys do know that MARS is just buying there products from DHGATE.com.. and buying enough to get there logos put on them.. and selling them to you at a markup.? lol. seriously. buy straight from china.. all these dudes that are putting them out.. 99%.. from china.. and u get raped on the prices..

MarsHydro is the new name for TopLED. TopLED was in China per the last info I saw, essentially a "factory outlet" for LG-LED Solutions[1]. Sharing the same address at 15 Bldg NanGang.[2]

I don't think it gets more "straight from China" than that.

FWIW: I think TopLED/MarsHydro's a decent value for the money. You get a 3-year warranty and they have a support forum at 420mag. Having the community's eyes on problem resolution, warranty claims, etc., is a positive in my opinion compared to dealing with a relatively anonymous entity through private emails (eBay?). If I were going to buy Chinese lights, I'd do this. Some people with a lot of experience prefer VIPAR (on eBay) as the most desirable of the least desirable (Chinese lights).

Having said that, I've grown with two Chinese imports (Epi-whatever LEDs) and Area 51 (Cree LEDs). The Area 51s are vastly superior. Nothing wrong with someone "testing the waters" with an inexpensive light. But, at some point, spend twice the money for an RW-75 or some Cree "lightbulbs" from Home Depot and get better light, more efficient, less heat, etc.

[1] http://www.lgledsolutions.com/about.asp?selectclassid=004001

[2]

http://buyersguide.ledsmagazine.com/top-led-grow-light-80686.html

Top Led Grow Light
15 Building, NanGang Industrial Park, ShiYan, Baoan District ShenZhen 518108 China

Established in 2009, Top Led Grow Light is a LED company located in Shenzhen city, Guangdong province in southeast of China.
Year Founded: 2009
No. of Employees: 100

Key Personnel: Mktg Mgr: Sara Hu

S

SPG.

Ahaa! yes lollo it is private..If you were on friends/contacts would that allow the pic?

S

SPG.

Yes i know !? ill do that for a while bud ..i see your online now..