What's new

Eating Mushrooms Wet

sevenswake

mushrooms are 3x more potent when you eat them fresh. no question. this coming from someone with 10+ years of growing experiance

the gnome

Veteran
eat em fresh, I think they're better.
and eat the new sprouts before the veils break,
way mo potent fo sure ;)
I like dippin em in some ranch or blu cheese dressing.
can hardley tatse em like that

Vegan

uhh for the purposes here i think were talking mushies without maggots?? :laughing:

as far as dry vs wet,,same high just harder to choke down 30 grams of wet mushies compared to eating 3 g dry,,

and for the record..:moon:
the best way to initroduce psylocybin in the body is inject it

jk :laughing:

i found that drying them in a food dehydrator ,,then putting them in a coffegrider makes a lovely shroom kief..as it were..

you take this shroom dust and load up some 00 glycerine caps from the health food strore,,

each caps holds about .75 g of shroom dust
just swallow em up no taste :tiphat:

Tweexican

Eating them wet, just causes your body to metabolize the psilocin and psilocybin faster.

In regards to whether they are stronger dried or wet doesn't matter. The weight factor holds true. A 5g WET mushroom will weigh 90% less dry. Hence, the idea that it will take more wet mushrooms to trip on comfortably then dry ones.

Psilocybin is destroyed during high heat, and through the drying process as air causes it to oxidize. Therefore eating them fresh ensures you get most of the psychoactives.

I wouldn't put them into boiling water as you are wasting a lot of it causing the psychoactives to break down. Better to just chop em up into a salad with some dressing :).

-Tweex

T

tokinafaty420

I like to dry them out first. Then I rehydrate them in tomato sauce, dice and serve with a nice plate of pasta.