What's new

EasyRyder 2010 LED / DR60 Grow

Roortokeage

Hey guys Im going to do a Quick run with these last 2 Autoflowers while I find a new APT. I am waiting to move and dont want to start my other strain just yet with the HPS. So Here we go again with some of these super duper AutoFlowers.

The Strain: EasyRyder --- Auto AK47 X LowRyder II

Light Source: GlowPanel 45, 45 Watt LED Panel--- Maybe HPS if in time.

Grow Space: DarkRoom 60 with HydroFarm Fan, and extras

Grow Medium: Fox Farms Ocean Mist Soil with Perilite

Grow Container: 1 Gallon Bucket Drilled with Hole

attachment.php

attachment.php

Roortokeage

March 11th 2010

Today the Seeds popped from there shell. The root was only 1/8th inch sticking out and then they were Planted into there homes.
I took Some old FFOC Soil and made 2 Solo cups for there Home. I added some more Perilite, and made sure that the soil was 6.3ph
before planting the seeds in place.

I setup the tent, with the LED Panel and a few fans, The humidifier is outside the tent because it is hitting the panel. I have the panel
4.5"s away from the Top of the Cups. I will try to keep it 4-6"s away from the plants. I want to see if this really makes a difference.
I will be adding 2 to 4 55 watt 55k CFLS to help with the Vegg. It will only be about 18-20 days of Vegging then right into Flowering they go.

attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php

bloodlock

I have easyryders going myself, will follow for sure.

Good luck with your grow man, its gonna be interesting to see how the LED does vs my 200w CFL run.

Latest posts

Latest posts