What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Eastbaygrower is heading for the hills! 2017 outdoor full term grow, x30 300gal.

iLuv2BlAzE

We. Got some flowers in ny too !!! ...btw its about 29-32 a p around here top shelf indoor sour outdoor 25-28

I remember when a p of uptown haze ( el puré)
5k a p 450 to 500 a o lol.... You dont see that around no more only what i call "commercial haze"

Attachments

• IMG_20170807_121318.jpg
    IMG_20170807_121318.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_20170814_111747.jpg
    IMG_20170814_111747.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 9

EastBayGrower

Veteran
Update time

Update time

Hey guys sorry for the lack of updates but its been a busy summer... things are all caged up with a piece of hortinova trellis on top of the cages to hold the branches up...

did my second topdressing of, what i think is the BEST flower , amendment, Seabird guano... 20% Calcium and 10% Phos... and it should be readily available or will be within 0-3 month time frame.. going to introduce more Phos solubilizing bacteria also with Biopak, but yeah i really like the seabird guano as a flowering topdress...

I received my Soil EC meter and found a pretty consistent .08-.1 for most of the pots and am seeing some of the larger plants with yellowing in the larger leaves.... after a topdress of 2 cups guano and 2cups of a kind of biolive mix (equal parts, alfalfa, SRP, fish bone meal, gypsum, neem meal and fungal compost) my soil ec is more like .16-.19

going to do a heavy fertigation this week something like this...

tbs. fish hydrosylate (half 5-1-1 and half 8-5-1)
1ml yucca
2ml seacrop
10ml holocal or phos
1gram fulvic
.5gram Mn suflate
3ml mollasses
1ml kelp extract (already have high K but want the benefits of the kelp pgrs, ultra traces, ect..)
1ml Agsil (again dont want the extra K but DO want the silica)
.5ml pepzyme

and prob a couple other things...

and have gotten 5pds of Amino Calcium which is FUCKING MONEY! love this stuff... i think my plants are definitely Ca deficient and this is saving the plants atm imo.... doing bi weekly foliars

2grams Amino Calcium
1gram fulvic
.5g Mn sulfate
3ml Seacrop
3ml PPD
2ml Photomag (havent used this all season, just want to get a shot of Moly and try to get a lil photosynthesis boost, might replace seacrop this feeding or alternate between the two)
1ml kelp extract (havent used it all season so far)
1ml pepzyme

Now on with the Photos....

Garden shot 8-15

Cookie Frost clone

Cookie Frost clone

Black Lime Reserve f3 #2 from Baked_BEANZ

Royal Zkittlez

Last edited:

CannaFunk

Hope you get full days of sunshine and rainy nights until the flowers swell to maximize your production and quality. Im going to try and guerilla a couple plants next season this size, in ground though. Watering them during flower is going to be fun. Beautiful Plants

iLuv2BlAzE

Great grow. EBG .....yes this site ive learned a whole lot mostly everything that diy link is the bomb !!!! Been around here since 07 reading and learning now i got a nice humble little thing going cheers bro good luck

B

beanz

hay mate , looking all nice ...

i had chance to flower out the blr#2 now , think i have 5 mid flower ........
you,ll be happy ;)

EastBayGrower

Veteran
September Stack

September Stack

hey guys another update here...

garden shot

some Black lime reserve #2 f2 or f3 from Baked Beanz

more to come soon :tiphat:

redlaser

Veteran
Looks like a good amount of potential there, plants filling out niceley. Always good to see a return for ones efforts

B

beanz

hope you don,t mind east bay .....give you glimpse couple weeks ahead yours by looks

mine seeded though , black lime #2
picture.php

EastBayGrower

Veteran
In the pines f3 from Baked Beanz budshot, she flipped early but is SUPER sativa so it should even out pretty well, shes crazy frosty... love it... smells like strong sour apples

GDP x Royal Kush, things got some straight dinosaur leaves... all the royal crosses i have are amazing, its really the best strain to use as a male imo

Cookie frost clone, love this girl... shes gonna be the star of the show soon enough..

mack 10

Veteran
Great strain selection.
Gotta get me some baked beans goodness.
Limes and Pines for the win.
Any of these,beans left, new batches?
Where do I get em?

OCdirty

Great grow. I'm a new east bay guy growing outdoors.

I've got one plant that was already pulled. Sfv og and a few diesel varieties kicking. One looks like it'll be done in a week. Surprised they are ready so soon.

You battling pests much? Caterpillars are present more then usual this year.