What's new

East Coast Sour Diesel(the clone).

G

Hello IC'ers I've got some Sour Diesels flowering out right now at day 45 of flower. These SD's are frostier and healthier that the mom I flower out. And lucky for me I did't have to bend them over. I just love that sour gummy bear smell that these plants emitt. They don't really smell much until you disturb them but then its Vicks vapor rub all over the place. I hope you all enjoy the pictures, Smokey.

D

Dr.Smitty

Beautiful eye candy thanks.You've got some fine looking smoke on the way.

:canabis:

G

Awesome pics, Smokey... Top notch work :D
Healthy, and very frosty.... :yes:

halfbaked

Great shots smokey. I love the blue in those buds. What I really want to know is how you guys get such great pictures. I'm photography impaired or challenged. :rolleyes:

G

boy oh boy , i just can't wait till my dsdv2 is ready i got around 30 more days ....

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oh yeah! Crazy C likes his ECSD! That's for sure! Those look gorgeous Smokey!
We just triggered 3 monster ECSD's. They're almost 3 foot now, and they just got triggered. They'll go into 5 gallnn pots after the larger part of their stretch is over. I want TONS of ECSD! I never want to have to go without ECSD in the stash ever again! hahaha!

G

Thanks Organic Hydro, I apreciate the nice reply.

Dr Smitty, looks like your right on that one. Thanks.

Grat3fulH3ad, How's things? Thanks for stoping by. Glad you like the pictures. I love your work too!!

Thanks Rez! Owe it all to you.

halfbaked, Thanks! The pictures are produced my the white balance function in the camera in combanation with the flash. Sometimes I leave the wrong WB function on when I leave the enviroment and that results in some really offbeat colored pictures. Experiment with that and your Ditigal zoom.

Thanks Hansel!!

Cannaseur, Sure no problem. Mine are indeed sog. Matter of fact its overcrowded. Love to see your flowering SD's.

clearcutter, Thanks I apreciate it. I will.

Friend2U, Best of luck with those dsd's. From what I hear their good plus they finish faster than most SD's.

Herb, People don't hear this but the SD bx's are every bit as good as the clone. Plus so far I think they yeild more. Time will tell.

Hi CC, How things? I didn't do so great with my giant SD. Because I bent her over when I started flowering. She never developed a large main cola and all the side shoots were large but no way near as frosty as these ones here. These five should be the bomb.

Rez I third that!! Never want to be without SD again.

Torc, Thanks So glad you enjoyed.

G

SourD ... which one do i plant first guys my dsdv2 or sd2.5. I think I will go with dsdv2 first. Anyway ...awesome as usual Smokey.

Mo,

G

Thanks Farmer John, you should try it, really!

Bigmo, I havent grown the dsd but I can certainly attest to the real ecsd pheno's in that cross.

G

Farmer John maybe so But the Backcrosses especially the 2.5 have this pheno. You'll have this pheno.

G

Finland....what a cool locality....
You'll find ECSD Clone-Mom replicas in all of em,even the DSDv2 has expressed the ECSD Pheno.
The next Sour Diesel release, Sour Diesel V3,promises to be the bestest :D most stable-ist (yes,I'm misspelling for FUN!) sourest-est yet.
For those of you that MUST have a Sour Diesel with a MASSIVE yielding pheno or two,I suggest you grab some BASIC SOUR DIESEL when it arrives.
It's an oldSchool SSSC SK1/B5 Mom with multiple Sour dads....it's absolute GOLD.

Ciao!

G

The basic sour D sounds killer indeed... :yummy:
I'll be very excited to grow some out...
Massive amounts of Diesel buds would be right up our alley :D
All the sour pics I've seen look mighty impressive
:canabis: ...
You've got a real Gem there, Rez... :wink:
and Smokey, You've done quite a fine job with her...
:friends:
H3ad :joint:

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oooo! Finally a Sour Diesel that's just called Sour Diesel!!! But with the amount of time and effort put into the line so far, and with the non-genetic-bottlenecking breeding techniques you employ, Rez, it should be a kickass, close match to the original. I'm excited about this one. Especially excited about having an ECSD pheno'd, massive yielder!!! If that's the case, this could be a true 'grail' seed line!

The only drawback to the ECSD clone is that it's yields are not huge - due to the age of the clone. The stone and the taste/burn are absolutely top-notch. To get the stone, taste/burn to all show up consistently in this new generation of Sour Diesels would just kick ass! Imagine the ECSD - but with seed vigor!!!(!!!).

I've GOT to get that Skunk1/Basic5 clone in my garden! It sounds too impressive. You and I have burned a few together, so I know that if you like something, it HAS to be something extraordinary. You've never handed me a joint I wasn't happy with. :biglaugh: You speak so highly of that SK1/B5 that it MUST be THAT good :smile: A SD X SK1 will be VERY interesting.

Lots of interesting things to try and learn about and grow and smoke and share and clone!!!

The fun never stops for the apt marijuana connoisseuer. A karmic reward for spreading wonderful herb to folks in need of some peace and relaxation.

Myself, I'm bonging Sharon right now. Sounds dirty... But it's not, it's very clean. I took a few hits to the head about half hour ago, and I'm still cresting! That's what I really love about the EC Sour Diesel, it hits you right away, but it REALLY starts in on ya about 15-20 minutes later! That's when your stomach feels shrunk-up like a nervous little raisin - HUNGER, the MUNCHIES! Sharon gives you that hungry feeling too, but not nearly as much as the EC Sour Diesel clone does!

A few hits of Sharon + 1/2 hour + pc = long posts on ICMAG.COM :smile:

Here's to the ECSD experience! (gurgle gurgle gurgle) *inhale* *exhale* :wave: cc