What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

East coast sour diesel grow

dirtyho

After 6 days my cloney sour arrived in decent shape.. He also threw in an UK Cheese

Attachments

• 1000004692.jpg
    1000004692.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 51
  • 1000004694.jpg
    1000004694.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 47

Bigcrawdaddy2.0

Day 60 on the ECSD. The buds a pretty small for most diesel cuts I’ve seen, but where they lack in size, they make up for in terps! It’s straight skunk, kerosene, and diesel fuel ⛽️. I am so excited I crossed this girl to my loompa headband because they are both sour and fuely, the headband just has a lemon and pinesol thing going on. Anyways, when I took these pics last night, it was smelling like straight skunk all around me as I was brushing my forearms agains the buds. When I tried to wash it off it reeked like skunk 🦨 all in my bathroom
IMG_2058.jpeg
IMG_2055.jpeg
IMG_2065.jpeg
IMG_2047.jpeg
IMG_2048.jpeg
IMG_2045.jpeg
img_2040-jpeg.18959000
IMG_2044.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_2040.jpeg
    IMG_2040.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 256

Bigcrawdaddy2.0

Some 5 day dried ECSD. This cut is fucking awesome, straight skunk and kerosene taste and yes it is mouth coating af. Smells like sharp diesel fuel, can’t wait to try the slower dried buds on the branches, this was a bud clipped off and dried on a dvd case at 60/60. Temps never reached above 78, and no light stress or under feeding occurred. At this point, I’m gonna try running the cloney cut just because I like that it’s louder in smell and way better in yield terms than my cut, but I’m completely happy with this cut and the quality tells me it’s the sour I’ve been searching for all along! Zero citrus in the flavor
IMG_2263.jpeg

Funkyfrank

Looking good man!
Did she take a little longer for buds to form compared to the other 2 strains?
I got a cut of ECSD in day 23 with barely any sign of budding. Just pistols, while my other strain is taking off and far ahead

Bigcrawdaddy2.0

Looking good man!
Did she take a little longer for buds to form compared to the other 2 strains?
I got a cut of ECSD in day 23 with barely any sign of budding. Just pistols, while my other strain is taking off and far ahead
Yea she’s a late bloomer for sure. My cut never produced big buds but they sure are tasty and stinky

Bigcrawdaddy2.0

Did you chop based off tricomes or just timing?
I know this isn’t a science, and I normally go off pistils, but she was fully ripe by 10 weeks but there will still be some white pistils. It seems like any later than 10 weeks would have some amber trichs starting out with this particular ECSD. I know the dudes that were growing the real sour diesel said they always took it at 9 weeks surprisingly