What's new

East Coast Purple Diesel - Day 75 harvest

BongRipkenJR.

I meant to ask, what is the purple part of the cross in your lovely plant?

I didn't believe the 45 days myself, but my buddy has been rocking it for 2 years now and he selected this pheno out of a bunch of seeds. The only thing I can think of on why it finishes so fast is it has massive hybrid vigor.

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
Very Nice!!

Thanks Canna! :tiphat:

Looks Killer :jump: Whats the specs on the tent yer using ? Peace LL

Thanks LL, it's a 3x3 Hydrohut w/1000W Hortilux Dual Arc(Last run with that bulb). Normally a 1000W Hortilux HPS, trying out a similar setup w/600W HPS....seeing what kind of difference I get.

I meant to ask, what is the purple part of the cross in your lovely plant?

I didn't believe the 45 days myself, but my buddy has been rocking it for 2 years now and he selected this pheno out of a bunch of seeds. The only thing I can think of on why it finishes so fast is it has massive hybrid vigor.

The father was a real stud of Double Purple Doja F3, by Outlaw. He crossed well into almost anything, added color, flavor, and vigor if possible.

That's what I love about seeds, with the right cross and enough pheno selection it's amazing what you can find. Good luck with her!

LifeLess

Veteran
Im about to try a run of 8 Chem D in 5 gallon buckets in a 4x4 secret jardin under a 600 hps. Ive been using a 3x3 box i built and every grow seems like i could use alittle extra space. Found that a light spreader works great to get some extra light to the outter edges of the grow. GL keep us posted on yer results

!PeAcE!

Nice shots!!
Love this strain! You feel like your on a speed train except all the windows are open and the tracks are levitating two miles in the sky...smoked my last nug of this delicious the same day i got it. Unfortunately I couldn't stop myself....but certainly can't wait to get this beauty one day.

Latest posts

Latest posts