What's new

east coast Bubba kush clone for $1000 LOL

U

uncle_shorty

cops dont have m11s CJ

Bubba is light green when its new I stand by that, dont know what your growing dude, not my problem

What Im saying is that if your taking cuts to the East Coast, your usually taking them to a neighborhood next to Manhattan where the NYC form of dispensaries are, yes kids they do exist and they are not medical, but you will think medical if you step out of line in these establishments, as you walk thru the first door they make sure your aware they are totin pre-ban assault weapons. If you gonna take some shit up to the east coast with California plates you are out of your mind. Countless delivery trips I dont buy it

A little early to be talking about the deal for a clone, you don't even know how it would turn out or if you would yield! If I gave out lights and basically set up someones grow and took care of the plants....damn, you bet you better give me some pot!

I didn't think bubba yielded that much, it doesn't do outdoor real well and indoors it better be lined up as a sea of green. Three ounces of bubba would go for at least $1200 around here, if not $1500 since the weed situation is mostly rich people with good pot everyone that lives in and out of jail getting Mexican weed.

Not a real nice situation, not very conducive to medical standards other than the rich get great health care for putting us around a lot of toxic work!

It seems dumb to sell a clone for so much money, when it's always how it's grown...never seen bad bubba buds, smoked some good mail package!

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
yeah, rumors. so theres no such thing as a Pre98 bubba? and no one has made bubba seeds? like greenhouse, who is selling them right now. so all bubba kush cuts are exactly the same... how ignorant.

U

uncle_shorty

donger- ever hear of the oakland raiders, kinda look like pirates??

TMB- I didnt say nothing bout pre98 cut

"trippy" and "when you care enough to steal the very best" are both references to the west coast,
seen the light is an indirect reference to the west coast by way of the GD "Goddamn, I declare, have you seen the light? "

can u finish this one?

Only two things ever came out of Berkeley *** and ***....

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
i don't know what you mean about it being "new" clones are NOT new. clone only strains are only "new" for the first few cloning generations. I'd say any bubba clones are well past being "new" by like 5-10 years. maybe what you think is bubba kush, isn't. lets keep arguing. this is fun. it's been years since I've done this on any forums.

U

uncle_shorty

Wrong the stars are the proper amount of characters

HELLOO....Any real heads outthere?

and by new cut I mean a new tip, one thats been freshly cut...If I talk about bubba I mean pre98 nothing else is bubba to me, nothing to argue about.

You obviously overthink things and fall for anything TMB.

U

uncle_shorty

its about 'meetin guys and meetin girls' and lets fuck some who-ores!!!!!!!!

that ones a lot more recent east coast reference

yes i know im gone

D

danimal7

cops dont have m11s CJ

Bubba is light green when its new I stand by that, dont know what your growing dude, not my problem

hey unc,

you seem tobe the xpert on Bubba here
I got a pic of the little nug the dude gave me -will load in a minute
check it out it had turned a little purple
thanx
D

D

danimal7

ok ,
here it is the Bubba in question it was a little purple and smelled like a fruity grapeish
indoor soil with root organic and foexfarm(yuk)
sorry dont have a macro ...yet
D

G

gogoplata420

ok ,
here it is the Bubba in question it was a little purple and smelled like a fruity grapeish
indoor soil with root organic and foexfarm(yuk)
sorry dont have a macro ...yet
D

facepalm.jpg

U

uncle_shorty

erbium- ill give you some points for the limo driver

but i spelled out the song already

now how about berzerkeley

dan- I cant make much of that lil pic but my heart wants to say yes pretty bubbalicious