What's new

Easiest way to make hash! Quick Wash ISO!

G

greenhornets

hey all . i was making some iso with stems and leaf matter. after putting the iso hash in a pyrex plate , i put the plate on top of a old gas heater to burn the the alcohol off ( 32 oz) . it took a few hours to evaporate most of the alcohol about (90 %).when i got to the last 10% of the alcohol the resin started turning red .not alot but the longer it cooked the more red it started to get . so i took it off the heater and now i'm just letting it dry out by evaporating.

why did it turn red ? did it over heat it to much ? is it still good to use?

Yea its just fine, the fact that its red and not green is a good sign. It is the typical color of the THC end product + whatever imperfections are contained in your sample.

G

greenhornets

hey thanks MADGRAVITY 34 . i thought i screwed it up with to much heat . thanks again !!

G

greenhornets

i made some today , 2 batches from the same mix just split it up in 2 dishes. half came out really gooey and the other half came out perfect.what gives . can i run the gooey stuff in more alcohol and then redry it again to get it back like it suppose to be???

steppinRazor

cant stop wont stop
Veteran
some good shit indeed.

just put 3 dried grams of trim and came back with a rabbit turd that weighed .3

a 10% comeback, not bad at all

my question is howz this shit vape? does it leave back a fuckin mess or what?

B.Grant

Awesome! Just did my first QW ISO! Made some niceness out of scrap and trash. Gotta love some knowledge. Thanks one and all! Special thanks Mex Mafia!

swishaman

Just made a batch earlier with ~3 grams island sweet skunk, 1 gram moldy bud i purchased awhile back and then noticed the mold and like a half gram of some pretty tasty looking bud, but high sucks... lol

no clue about weight... im in houston so it's hard to get into a solid state... have to freeze it. This is just a previous scraping to just check it out... the iso was pretty clean. did the wash for exactly 31 seconds, from iso being first poured, to it hitting the steel screen.

not all the way dry yet....

p.s. how long is it safe to keep on a razor? it's a stainless steel razor, brand new... ?
DSCN3290.jpg

had trouble locating some of the 99% this morning

tried pharmacies, retail, hardware...
what ended up working was computer stores.... they use it to clean processors and crap
just say you're refurbishing some computers

a liter of 99.9% for 12 USD :-\

vince514

seeker of greater knowledge
Veteran
:yoinks::yoinks:sick pics and info guys:wave:awesome.........
i read this thread and i thought to myself damm i have some good shake lying around what the hell:sasmokin:why not!?! so i went to the local pharmacy and got the highest percentage of ISO ........ i only found 70% but it's all they had and i just had to try it out that day and i was really stoked to make some so i just bought it. .............

i had some decent shake so i just mixed it with the alchol and strained it through the coffee filters and squeezed out most of the alchol

this is what i got...

:wave::wave:thanks :wave:Mexicanmafia and thanks everybody for posting up info!!!!!!!:wave::bongsmi:

mexicanmafia

Dank Galore!
Thanks everybody!

Have not had much time lately to post....... as im pretty busy with school and work..... most of my free time I spend with Ms. Mafia..........

I'm glad this thread/method has worked for so many people as it has for myself and my friends. It makes me happy to see and hear all the great results you guy's/gal's have had!

please! pass on the information to our fellow stoners!

Thanks and Peace!

mm

vince514

seeker of greater knowledge
Veteran
Very nice Pictorial!
Mmmmmmmm!:joint:

great talent you have! nice picture grid! and the final product looks nice and hard!
How's the smoke?

That stuff looks delicious!

Enjoy bro!

peace!

mm

well if it wasn't for you MM i woulden't of even known it was that easy..........but it turned out hard but when placed on a surface for more than 1 hour it was completly glued to my plate ...it turned out Very strong 2 or 3 big bong hits and it just knocks me down....thanks again MM for the info.....you da man!

Allright guys and gals, I tried making this stuff last night so I don't know what it smokes like. Anyway just some good ol schwag from cross the border, first run on it, how does it look every body! And thank you MM if this works like it did for everyone else I am going to have some happy buddies!!:joint: