What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

earthquake in japan today 6.6

Japanfreakier

Veteran
I think that instead of a kimono which has many layers and is very heavy and you really need a helper to tie it up right, you might look into a yukkata. Good kimonos can be had used though and many times the used ones are of higher quality.

Japanfreakier

Veteran
You do realize that the dali lama lama bing bong owned slaves right?

There is nothing free about you when you allow your mind to be brainwashed.

Japanfreakier

Veteran
I think that the people in tibet are better off not being slaves under the Dala Lama, yeah. As far as free goes, looking around the west I don't see a lot of freedom, just the perception of freedom for the most part.

I didn'T look at the kiminos, I'm not a kimono type of guy, more like jimbe.

Saibai

栽培して収穫しましょう!
Veteran
Jinbe, now theres some stylin. Gotta get the seta to complete the look.
And a kiseru for smokin.

kerlito

"Tibet freedom"
Veteran
woow

woow

I think that the people in tibet are better off not being slaves under the Dala Lama, yeah. As far as free goes, looking around the west I don't see a lot of freedom, just the perception of freedom for the most part.

how u can say it , u and me ,always think diferent in everything.

Kalicokitty

The cat that loves cannabis
Veteran
Not a lot of earthquake talk in the earthquake thread.
I could see myself in one of those Kimonas, yeahhhhh.

Japanfreakier

Veteran
i want a kimono for home , just for home , to see my grow with it.

I think you want a yukata, which is the summer kimono. Technically yukatas are kimonos but we don't call them that. When people say kimono they usually mean the heavy silk ones with many layers.

A used yukata should cost you about $50 and a new one ranges from $100 and up.

Saibai

栽培して収穫しましょう!
Veteran
Hi Kerlito, long time no see.

JF: No, no, not geta....Setta...you know the sandals made from the tatami material...?

Japanfreakier

Veteran
No, there have been some famous walk bridge collapses here in Japan from the weight of people when they are overcrowded during fire works displays. Japanese wear yukatas to fireworks.

Latest posts

Latest posts