What's new

Early whitout AF?

wdr

Veteran
Hello

Im looking for early strain whitout AF genes. ill grow from clones so af isnt best idea.

Ill grow in 49N lat.

Any ideas?

chefboy6969

OverGrow Refugee
Veteran
this season I am trying out some Danish genetics...I have a Danish Passion x UK08

Danish Passion X UK08 Outdoor - Lalandia
Danish passion is an old strain in DK. It is said to be Passion #1, that has been grown for many years in Denmark and at some point it was probably crossed with Skunk #1. This pheno is sativa dominated and very sticky, with a smell of orange/mandarines. UK08 is also a sativa dominated strain (90%+) coming from a dutch outdoor mix. This sativa has been grown IBL in DK since the year 2000. UK08 has some pretty trippy phenos. Finish end sept/start okt. At 55 northern lat.

I am also gonna try..Slapstick Sativa= ED(Early Girl x Duran Poison) x Leb 27
The ED seeds where gifted to me by Esbe last year, apparently this version was created by former overgrower vaaran. A cross between sensi seeds early girl and dutch passions durban poison.
The Leb 27 im sure u all know from a bunch of pictures on icmag.

and I have a few Guerilla Gold crosses to try..good luck in finding some nice EARLY non Auto Flower genetics

peace
Chefboy

wdr

Veteran
Thx for answer chefboy6969. Ive tried some danish genetic last year, leb27 is my favourite. Unlucky for me is a semi af strain, they started flowering afer 4 weeks in my box (16/8).

Danish passion is good, isnt real early, but enough like for me (end september/early october) sadly aint got no seeds , i had few beans last year , losted somewhere...I got few Danish gold f4 (dp x gg) i am worried about cloning this one, i cloned ggxmm last year and it was big shock for clones, they start flowering in may.. poor yield.

Big Foot

and I have a few Guerilla Gold crosses to try..good luck in finding some nice EARLY non Auto Flower genetics

Chefboy

The GG#3 line takes after the auto afghan line(a very photosensitive strain, that flowers under 20hr of light) and can be kept in veg under 24hr, some phenos might auto tho.

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
I've been looking for strains that finish by the end of Sept. (according to breeder description) this is what I've come across so far.
Haley's Comet from Flying Dutchmen, Rox from Paradise, Mendocino Madness from THSeeds, Early Queen and Early Pearl x SK #1 from Mr. Nice, Early Riser from Sagarmatha, Early Girl , Kamamist, Sk #1, Master Kush from Homegrown Fantaseeds, Early Pearl, Early Girl, Durban, Guerrilla's Gusto from Sensi Mango, Leda Uno, Brains Damage from KC Brains. BB x NL from Dr Atomic.

Last edited:

D.S. Toker. MD

Veteran
the list by HYF is a good one. Ive grown most of those.

Im growing biddy early this year. It doesnt have any autoflowering genes, but its makeup can trigger a very quick flowering response, but mothers can be kept. I ve talked with several growers that have kept a good mother through 4 grows, so they will keep. According to Gerrit, BE will auto if any rootbinding occurs or if temps get high but not if proper pot size is used and temps are kept down.

The reason i went with Biddy is because its taste and potency is really in a different category than the early dutch strains such as Guerilla Gold or leb 27. The potency is up their with premium strains and the taste and smell are exemplary. Some pheno's can finish the 3rd week of sept with real quality. You can get other sensitive early plants and ive grown several of them, but ive smoked the biddy and ive smoked the danish strains and they are worlds apart for potency and taste from where i stand.

wisco61

Just for clarification, Guerrila Gold is Canadian bred not Dutch, and its very very potent. Like gives a hangover potent.

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
the list by HYF is a good one. Ive grown most of those.

Im growing biddy early this year. It doesnt have any autoflowering genes, but its makeup can trigger a very quick flowering response, but mothers can be kept. I ve talked with several growers that have kept a good mother through 4 grows, so they will keep. According to Gerrit, BE will auto if any rootbinding occurs or if temps get high but not if proper pot size is used and temps are kept down.

The reason i went with Biddy is because its taste and potency is really in a different category than the early dutch strains such as Guerilla Gold or leb 27. The potency is up their with premium strains and the taste and smell are exemplary. Some pheno's can finish the 3rd week of sept with real quality. You can get other sensitive early plants and ive grown several of them, but ive smoked the biddy and ive smoked the danish strains and they are worlds apart for potency and taste from where i stand.

I didn't include Biddy because it's description says it finishes Sept/OCT. and I was listing Sept finishers.
That being said, I've grown BE with great success at 44*N.
Only reason I'm not running it this year is, I'm not sure where to find new stock. Key chains, not the yellow packs.
I'm extremely envious of you for having them. I think it's the most under rated strain out there for short season outdoor growing!

Greens

Just for clarification, Guerrila Gold is Canadian bred not Dutch, and its very very potent. Like gives a hangover potent.

Indeed, Guerilla Gold is Canadian strain that I bred for years, but after retiring from breeding is now in the hands of Breederbrad. It's a much better outdoor strain all round than biddy early and it's more potent as well. No comparison really. If you are planning on cloning, go for the GG#3.

Also, the Leb27 is a Danish strain, not dutch. It's a bigger yielder, but not the strongest potency.

wdr

Veteran
I've been looking for strains that finish by the end of Sept. (according to breeder description) this is what I've come across so far.
Haley's Comet from Flying Dutchmen, Rox from Paradise, Mendocino Madness from THSeeds, Early Queen and Early Pearl x SK #1 from Mr. Nice, Early Riser from Sagarmatha, Early Girl , Kamamist, Sk #1, Master Kush from Homegrown Fantaseeds, Early Pearl, Early Girl, Durban, Guerrilla's Gusto from Sensi Mango, Leda Uno, Brains Damage from KC Brains. BB x NL from Dr Atomic.

I was searched for list like that, big thx for you :wave:
Ive tried early girl and durban. Anybody can tell something more about rest genes from list above? Looking for good yielder, easy to clone, good resistant to mold.

@D.S. Toker. MD - Did you smoke GG? Dont realy think so.., i can tell few things about it, definitely "weak" isnt good word to description one of the strongest early outdoor weed on our planet..

D.S. Toker. MD

Veteran
I didnt mean to imply that GG was weak or a bad strain and i apologize for the "dutch" insult. I didnt mean to offend anyone. Some of the seeds were gifted to an aquaintance quite a while back, it seems like its been 5 years ago or more. Its been a while. He gave me 5 seeds and i got 2 differnent looking females. One was decent smoke and the other not so much. Temps in july august and sept are consistently90-95 and they seemed to suffer in the hot southern sun and wind.

I would have given the strain another try but its really not widely available.

My opinion only applies to me.

Potency has to be decent and acceptable but for me, effect and the nature and quality of the high, smoothness, taste, vigor, consistency and ease of grow are some of the qualities i look for in weed and I just felt the biddy had more attributes in the positive than the GG. The Biddy was much tastier, smoother, not so leafy and a nicer, more pleasant high and smoke. I know GG has lots of fans and i sure don't have grounds to run it down and didnt intend to. There are obviously lots of people that feel differnently than i.

I liked early pearl, which is huge plant and a good buzz. E girl was ok in potency and finishes mid sept but not a lot of smoke. one stem plant with NO branches. It looks like a 4' bud. Early riser is nice andminty. It finishes the 3rd week of sept. Dutch passions Durban is excellent but ive seen several comparison grows, one in high times mag and DP's is consistent and unhybridized compared to others . I would stick with it over sensi's or anybody elses. Guerilla gusto wasnt bad and is the toughest plant on the market.

Krull

Soul Feeder
Veteran
Maroc, Easy Sativa and Purple Power from FMS are all pretty early and good stuff.
Most of these will be back in stock soon.

GL

=K

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
Mighty Mite, Early Island Indica, Lethal Purple, Fast manitoba are strain finishing in September (August for MM).

Irie !

D.S. Toker. MD

Veteran
Wdf, i ment to mention that although i havent grown either, im told by 2 growers that know RM strains well that Reefermans Early purple kush and Early bubba kush are very early and should be of excellent quality because of the parents that they claim to be familiar with.

Both growers have promised me that a 10 pack of either strain will provide a stable, mid september finisher of exceptional quality and that there are mother specimens in the cross that are to die for for the short season outdoor grower.. They are available at a reasonable price

I also just watched a grow of IranianXG13 Dr. Greenthumb and i think it will finish quickly and was a nice plant

Latest posts

Latest posts