What's new

Early Smoke Report On Burmaberry

G

Ok, if y'all read my thread today, y'all know I clipped a little popcorn bud off the Burmaberry. Burmaberry is from Reeferman.

smell> like fresh grapefruit zest

taste> pretty much like it smells, only a little green tasting due to being freshly clipped.

appearance> looks like weed to me. :joint:

cure method> y'all will laff at me. Suffice it to say when baking, the top of the stove makes a dandy quick dry method if ya can banish the kids for the duration.

amount smoked> 1/2 a pinner. sorry, no pics. we wuz in a hurry.

effect> started feeling it in the forehead after the second hit. Told katzaye after the 3rd hit to roach it out and we'd wait and see how it was.

Well, it pretty much freakin A rocks, it does, Feeling much better now. :woohoo: Buzz pretty much works its way down from your forehead and temples to the rest of your body.. Kind of a lethargic, really don't wanna do much but enjoy the buzz feeling.. Creeps nicely, get's more intense as time passes.Really getting into some weird vampire movie on sci-fi channel at the moment.

Can't wait till it matures. The trichs were still crystal clear under the glass. She's gonna be the killer jesus when she goes 50/50 cloudy and amber.Been about 20 minutes now.

Will post a more comprehensive report after harvest.

3legdog

Very nice sb that burmese cross has been on my list for some time. Next order fosure :yes:. Let us know how she cures. Thanks & enjoy 3ld :wave:

G

Looks like a supreme sativa. I also await for your thoughts when cured. Sounds monster.

resinreaper

Thanx for the early report mate. I also look forward to a cured report.
I've heard so many good things about Burmaberry that I had to pop over to Seedbay and pick up a pack. :)

Latest posts

Latest posts