What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Early Girl Problems

G

A farmer friend of mine gave me some "Early Girl" seeds recently and I seem to be having a problem. Every time my plants put out flowers they turn into small green fruitish looking things that slowly grow larger and start to turn red. What am I doing wrong?:confused:

JLP

Veteran
I'll assume your not joking,but yes that does sound like Tomotoes.

Also,Early Girl is an old strain name for an early variety.

If you've gotten as far as you have,then by all means continue.

There's nothing like a vine ripened home grown mater.

Also, as an added bonus they attract bees,not cops.

JLP:)

G

Does anyone remember the seed scam from 4 yrs. ago on the 'net where someone advertised that they had genetically engineered tomatoes to produce THC? And the seeds were only $15! I'm glad someone was able to get ahold of them;).

Funk

Hahahaha

Hahahaha

Yeah, i gave some of these seeds to my grandmother last year. I also gave her some fox farm big bloom for them. Her tomatoes turned out great! A huge harvest thanks to fox farm's superior ferts.

They were also a great smoke :)

-funker