What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Early flowering

Noonin NorCal

Veteran
Hello friends, hope all is well! I been absent from the forms for a few years. Anywho, I got some full term plants from clone that I hardened off first week of June: planted June on June 9th outdoor in fabric containers. We had some weird mild spring weather, not much sun and low temps for the area. Most of my plants are flowering, not pre flower but have resin already on leaves. I was wondering if topping them would help flip them back into veg mode? I planted a few a couple weeks after June 9 and they are doing well, stretching and tracking the sun. I was also thinking of top dressing with high nitrogen🤷🏻‍♂️. Maybe that would help them back into veg mode?

Attachments

• IMG_5590.jpeg
    IMG_5590.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 36
  • IMG_5591.jpeg
    IMG_5591.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 30

Noonin NorCal

Veteran
The strains are pink zaza and black runtz. The black runtz turned out great in my greenhouse light dep run

Attachments

• IMG_5553.jpeg
    IMG_5553.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 44
  • IMG_5556.jpeg
    IMG_5556.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 39
  • IMG_5552.jpeg
    IMG_5552.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 46
  • IMG_5572.jpeg
    IMG_5572.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 45
  • IMG_5573.jpeg
    IMG_5573.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 50
  • IMG_5578.jpeg
    IMG_5578.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 52
  • IMG_5586.jpeg
    IMG_5586.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 45

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks really good those are big containers and should yield well.

Need to talk to Reverend about early flowering, but I wouldn't prune at this stage. Sounds like it should start vegging on its own. You could do some N based fert that may help. Any pics of the early resin production?

Sounds like some great cuts! What is the flavor on those? How is the effect?

Noonin NorCal

Veteran
Looks really good those are big containers and should yield well.

Need to talk to Reverend about early flowering, but I wouldn't prune at this stage. Sounds like it should start vegging on its own. You could do some N based fert that may help. Any pics of the early resin production?

Sounds like some great cuts! What is the flavor on those? How is the effect?
Thanks for the reply. Pink zaza and black runtz. BR is zittles x Gellato. I posted a few pics of my GH light dep sun of it. PZ is Georgia Pie x Gellato I think

Noonin NorCal

Veteran
The affect from the black runtz I heard was somewhat couchlock. I don’t smoke anymore. But I heard it’s sweet tasting, the dry flowers have a skunky grape/berry funk to it

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sounds good, love the strong terps fruity stuff.

I was wondering what the early flowering issue looked like.

Those are awesome looking end product flower! :smoke:

Noonin NorCal

Veteran
Sounds good, love the strong terps fruity stuff.

I was wondering what the early flowering issue looked like.

Those are awesome looking end product flower! :smoke:
I’m a newb to this. I just snapped a couple pics. I’ll try and upload them. Did my greenhouse pics ever show up in this thread. I tried posting them a hour ago or so

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Don't see any greenhouse pics/ They may be in your media if you just uploaded them. Go to the picture in the media and it will pull it up on its own page. Copy the code where it says "Copy image BB code" and paste it in your post for the thread.

You can also attach files and it will post the image in a thumbnail size like what you have.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Go to "media" and then "add media" and click on outdoor growing pictures to upload to "your media".

Latest posts

Latest posts