What's new

Early But NOT Auto

chefboy6969

OverGrow Refugee
Veteran
The genetic background of Guerilla Gold is:
Early Gold x (Afghan x Mighty Mite) F5
Early Gold is Kona Gold (an outdoor hawaiian sativa) x Himalayan.

*Guerilla Gold#2
A short and very early outdoor strain. GG#2 will develop chunky buds that are covered in trichome’s in the heat of the summer. The buds have sweet spice/seasoning smell and deliver a strong, long-lasting and unique high. Harvest end of August.

*Guerilla Gold#5
GG#5 is the newest GG line available. An extremely early and potent strain. Stout plants, buds are solid; trichome covered and delivers a heavy, but mind-warping high. The flowers emit a greasy and acidic sweet seasoning smell that is very attractive. Harvest end of August to the first week of September.

*GG#3 x Jam Donut
Taller, larger yielding GG plants with a relaxing and mellow stone. Some of these will branch heavily and produce a significant early yield. It doesn’t quite have the potency of the other GG lines, but it is still quite satisfying and the taste is great. The smells range from sweet spice, to fruity perfume, to jam donuts. Harvest from the end of August to the second week of September.

*Manitoba Medicine
(Freezeland bx X GG#2) x GG#2
MM is a short and solid Indica that finishes very early outdoors. This outdoor strain is ridiculously potent and tasty. The buds are very frosty and sticky and often have a sweet piney smell and taste. This strain delivers an immediate mind-blowing stone and the sweet piney taste is intoxicating. This is great early medicine for outdoor growers. Harvest end of August to the first week of September,

from the man himself Greens who created the strain

and Manitoba Madness(from BreederBrad)
A guerilla gold male x with an auto indica/mendocino madness female,Yet another early flowering strain to the market,This strain produces plants that favor both parents,the odours are very heavy and stinky on this plant so beware its very stinky,a heavy dank fruity fuelish smell,the buds have an excellent fruity taste,and yeilds are pretty good 3-4 oz per plant is possible,with harvest anywhere from end of august to mid sept Harvest-End of August/mid Sept. Yeild-3-4oz per plant

peace
Chefboy

mrpewpew

Shortryder from nirvana is real quick, i belive its top 44 x early special.
I vegged it for about 25 days, it was about 25 cm (about 10") high when i started flowering.
I let it flower for 41 days before i harvested it, it had about 30% amber trichs, and real nice trich covered leaves. It is NOT AF like nirvana claims, its just a regular fast-finishing strain.

The Hummus Monk

Veteran
Thanks for all the advice!

So far I have mm x gg, gg x Danish Passion and hopefully some Erdbeer too. Hoping to cross these with some of DJ's genetics to create a good early up smoke with a good yield.

What's Danish Passion background?

Latest posts

Latest posts