What's new

Early Amnesia (Belgiums pride)

chak-ra

Veteran
In NL there's only one in power.. minister of justice Ivo Opstelten. So NL is going through some rough times sadly.

Imo, when you are growing for your hobby, it's safer to grow in BE than NL... But in BE you have a one-plant-per-person limit. If you have but one plant, don't cause trouble or have it where little kids can see/smell it, you'll be fine. Police can't take your plat away. In NL they can do it regardless of how you behave... so even when you have 3 of the 5 'allowed plant's' (allowed means they can still take these 5 plants away whenever it suits them -them being the police) you are still in the grey area.

What happend with CSC in BE recently... my guess it is a small investigation to find out how that CSC works and to make sure they don't sell cannabis to the illegal market... But who's to tell untill they actually arrest anyone...
So far the second CSC of BE got raided (a month ago at the distribution of the member plants) and recently they 'tracked down' one of the growers of that CSC who was in the process of harvesting 9 (!!) plants for 9 members. Still.. no arrests where made..

I expect more clarity in the next few months before the elections.

Will keep updated.
:tiphat:

THC123

Veteran
Thx guys,

Here another early amnesia

Harvested it in 2011

img6889w.jpg

img6893jy.jpg

img7072o.jpg

img7074r.jpg

img7074r.jpg

THC123

Veteran
Part 2

img7075c.jpg

img7080a.jpg

img7024v.jpg

img7025z.jpg

img7027j.jpg

This pheno smelled a lot more lemony than the pheno chak ra grew and it had no mold.

It leaned more towards amnesia. It made long colas with the big indica nugs of the manitoba but with a hazy finish. It has the same texture as amnesia

No mold harvest 10 octobre.

Chak ras pheno was devastating;, this pheno gives a strong positive up high

Some people that where at the cup in 2013 might remember her.

@Zrolowany

They are not for sale but I will make more seeds in the future

I am not sure if I should make an f2 or a new cross with a different manitoba dad.

I also think gg would be more suitable to cross it with as gg is a lot less prone to mold then manitoba meds

Latest posts

Latest posts