What's new

Earliest Finishing Landrace Sativas

Ras Pablo

Veteran
Also the Mexico Miochacan "Verde Limón" x Nepal Highland F1 that I grew last season, the Mexican pheno flower so fast. They were done it the late September firsts of October, but as all tropical sativas need direct sun to a good full maturation. Mine didn't mature very well cause the last month didn't recived the enough direct sun.

C

charlie garcia

nice thread amigos, agree with most. Is very hard to beat the fast maturing barrier and 100% sativa effect. Or type of effect supposed for a sativa as we understand it. But in the range of 10-14 weeks lots of 100% sativa works can be done. Most nepalese sativas tried here were around 14 weeks like most mexicans tried, use to finsih ending October-mid November. Anyhow we use to have short summers here, not as warm and long like in Dubis area hum :) Lesotho line is fast as well but maybe not as clean effect or direct as mexicans for instance and it moves in a more mellow but bit nervious feeling. Hard to define it. Anyhow and obvious is difficult to get quick results with equatorial lines

Ras Pablo selection is always the key. I am sure such Michoacan hybrid has lots of potential but needs some strong selection steps right now. Hope you enjoyed anyway :wave: Lebanese line is very interesting as well.

Lovely Oaxacan elmanito, hope it smokes nice. This is another Oaxacan lady starting to flower indoors, untested od yet to know how will performance around here.

Oaxaca090125B026copia.jpg

This is another sativa hybrid on course, 100% landrace based and also 100% sativa effect, lime aromas, euphoric up high, can be done in 11-12 weeks indoors. India/Congo x Panama (ICP)

ICPAlgDSCN0011008copia.jpg

best

Last edited:
G

nice thread amigos, agree with most. Is very hard to beat the fast maturing barrier and 100% sativa effect. Lesotho line is fast as well but maybe not as clean effect or direct as mexicans for instance and it moves in a more mellow but bit nervious feeling.

Love to get my hands on some of those Lesotho's to try outdoors this year and possibly make a few F1's with my sativa cuts of Island Sweet Skunk, Sk#1, Kona Gold, Nigerian, Highland Nepalese <atm testing my only female HN i got out of a pk:( and Mango Haze, most finish here around mid-Oct and a few at end Oct.

Although they all 3 contain over 50% indica genes, i would still love to make a few hybrids of Highland Lesotho to these Guerilla Gold F5's i was blessed with + my purple Kodiak Gold mom & the recently received MVTF alaskan gal, which all should be super mold resistant September finishers. I envision there could be some nice September finishing F1's made from these.:2cents:

:yeahthatsLBM

mayan

Atavist
Veteran
Not to go too far off topic...I can't talk about flowering times or even exact origins but I had some Oaxacan (although some said Michoacan) that was lime green...back in the early '70s Best smoke of my life. I was seeing colored tapestries -moving- on bare walls and I'm not a cheap date...even back in those days. Unfortunately, I had to dump out my stash when I got busted by a cop for hitchhiking and he found it. Still, better than being brought down to the Cook County, Il. jail...although I still remember how sad I was to watch it swirl away in the wind and dirty snow.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Love to get my hands on some of those Lesotho's to try outdoors this year and possibly make a few F1's with my sativa cuts of Island Sweet Skunk, Sk#1, Kona Gold, Nigerian, Highland Nepalese <atm testing my only female HN i got out of a pk:( and Mango Haze, most finish here around mid-Oct and a few at end Oct.

Although they all 3 contain over 50% indica genes, i would still love to make a few hybrids of Highland Lesotho to these Guerilla Gold F5's i was blessed with + my purple Kodiak Gold mom & the recently received MVTF alaskan gal, which all should be super mold resistant September finishers. I envision there could be some nice September finishing F1's made from these.:2cents:

:yeahthatsLBM

Very nice ideas LittleBigMan,

A cross between Nepalese Jam (and Leshoto) with Guerrilla Gold would be excellent for cold northern latitudes.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Not to go too far off topic...I can't talk about flowering times or even exact origins but I had some Oaxacan (although some said Michoacan) that was lime green...back in the early '70s Best smoke of my life. I was seeing colored tapestries -moving- on bare walls and I'm not a cheap date...even back in those days. Unfortunately, I had to dump out my stash when I got busted by a cop for hitchhiking and he found it. Still, better than being brought down to the Cook County, Il. jail...although I still remember how sad I was to watch it swirl away in the wind and dirty snow.

I know what you mean mayan :smile:

Probably the most trippy cannabis experience (with laughs completly out of control) i had with cannabis was smoking good mexican when i was a teen and i had low tolerance with weed yet. I still remember this evenings with lot of love.

G

Kona Gold @ Day 44 Flower

Kona Gold @ Day 44 Flower

picture.php

This is an old scraggly mother that was budded out inside, she's done between 65-70 days and by the second or third week of October outside. I was blessed that it was pass to me by the fellow who sourced it out of Hawaii.

Goyakla

limeygreen ...as a DK grower.. sure looks like mine in sept up here.. she has been grown in NY state and she was 98% autoflowering.. she is used to 18-20 h. og light up here so here you go.... isnt she a wonder....