What's new

Eagle Catcher grip trainer?

Kizzattack

Hey all,

Does anybody have any experience with this device in terms of how effective it is at training the grip and finger strength? Does it provide much resistance? Here's a link: http://www.amazon.com/DELUXE-Deluxe...9SYE/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1248462821&sr=8-1

I can close a 200lb resistance gripper, so would this thing just be too light for me? It looks kind of weak.

The reason I ask is because I've been grip training for a few months now using the traditional hand grippers, and I've been looking at those eagle catcher's. The only problem is that I can't find any information about them online at all.

Thanks all

(I trust I posted this in the correct forum.)

~fvk~

the Lion is going Guerrilla...
I use a Prohands medium tension Gripmaster. It's supposed to be for golfers or some shit, but it builds up finger strength and dexterity for rocking the fret board, and it has plenty of tension.

What do you want to use it for, besides just grip?

geopolitical

Vladimir Demikhov Fanboy
Veteran
They're all kind of crap to be honest. Get yourself a stick, some rope and some weights. I went from 135 to 195 lbs on a dynamometer in about a year just wrappin' the stick. Make sure to work your extensors as well or you'll get unbalanced. I have no idea what it is now, but I assume as I've steadily gone up in weight on the very high tech stick, it's greater.

daddy fingaz

Hey all,

Does anybody have any experience with this device in terms of how effective it is at training the grip and finger strength? Does it provide much resistance? Here's a link: http://www.amazon.com/DELUXE-Deluxe...9SYE/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1248462821&sr=8-1

I can close a 200lb resistance gripper, so would this thing just be too light for me? It looks kind of weak.

The reason I ask is because I've been grip training for a few months now using the traditional hand grippers, and I've been looking at those eagle catcher's. The only problem is that I can't find any information about them online at all.

Thanks all

(I trust I posted this in the correct forum.)

i brought one of these from a local Martial arts shop, used it for a few months but had to take it back for a refund, i tried for ages but all i could catch was a dirty pigeon in town!!

...sorry, on a serious note i have seen these in a local shop,but not used one, cant really see that its gonna make a noticable difference for u if u already use a hand gripper!!?

Latest posts

Latest posts