What's new

E.C's Bagseed Paradise

E.C.Hope

Nice update here. Its been 1 official day since i hooked up the 600W and let me show you the difference.... Amazing and just as i thought... :santa1: brought me some gifts this holiday season just as i bring to you my friends.... March with me :tree:

December 4th... See the difference....
IMG_05161.JPG
IMG_05172.JPG
IMG_05202.JPG
IMG_05221.JPG

E.C.Hope

Just got done LST'ing the rest of the plants (the 4 that were straight up) and i also tied down some of the larger internodes on the 5 lst'd plants. Looking great, just want to even the canopy and have mostly green aka SOG on my hands... Well see.. Here are the pics. ENJOY!!!!

:-(

Hello yeah EC! When are you gonna sex these babies??? Lookin good!

SS

PS: 87 degrees? Is that normal for your grow tent?

E.C.Hope

SS- No 87 isnt. I turned my fan off for 5 mins to see how hot it would get and how my exhaust really worked... It dropped down to 84 within 10 mins. My avg temps now are 82-85 degrees with 50-55& humidity

E.C.Hope

Just woke up and i got a BUSH AMBUSH..... The internode growth is really creating the "Bush" affect on them and with 5 more days of veg.... I can just imagine how big theyll be... Flowering in 5 days, pics in 1 hr... Enjoy

E.C.Hope

Here is pics of the update i was telling all you about.....
The smells of these girls is like a nice warm pie :pie:...
:thanks: All for joining me in this journey as we are 5 days away from the MAIN EVENT!!!!!!!

IMG_05301.JPG
IMG_05312.JPG
IMG_05333.JPG

:window: Cant wait​

E.C.Hope

I either have a lockout or a def. in ALL my plants... I opened the tent and all of them were wilting like they were hungry for water but they were heavily watered two days ago and the pots are still heavy. Taking a closer look i saw that most stems on the plants had a deep puple hue to them. So its a lockout or a def.

in the morning i will be adding mex. bat guano to the top of the soil and watering twice (tommorrow and day after) w/ regular water.
Pics tommorow

E.C.Hope

The deff. i thought i was having was just the plants being tired.....i woke up and all of them were sprouted right up..... pics later

E.C.Hope

Had a shitty but overall good day today... No pics... Sorry my faithful followers... Deff. tommorrow.. Should see some great growth.. As for now. Have a frosty night and enjoy the ones or ONE you love most... Peace from the middle east

E.C.Hope

Well here are some pics of the crop taken this morning 11:30 estimated. Hope you enjoy and ask any questions if you feel the need to. Thank you friends.

IMG_0539.JPG

+Vibes

nice work man... they look to be filling up nicely...
for bagseed (or any seeds!), this is an impressive run :)
nice updates all the way through

++

E.C.Hope

nice work man... they look to be filling up nicely...
for bagseed (or any seeds!), this is an impressive run :)
nice updates all the way through

++

Thanks pal... Thank you for joining me in the adventure... Here is some facts for the grow just to enlighten some viewers...

I water every other day with a 16.9 fl oz purified water (no nutes) and every third day i water with (@the moment) 5ml of A.O Organics, 4ml of flora blend, 4ml of floranectar, and 2 ml of cal mag per gallon....

They ONLY BEEN FED TWICE througout their whole life cycle. Today or maybe tommorrow will be the third feeding and im goin to bump the nutes up 1-2 ml per gallon. These plants are looking VERY hungry so i dont think the extra dilution will be a factor for them.

As for stress. My temps heat up to 88 when i shut my fan off for cooling every couple hrs. Maybe 10-20 mins max each cooling period.
The LST might be a factor, really not sure for how much stress this action really does but ultimately it is a deciding factor in whether i stick with 9 pots (LST) or go a 16 pot grow (SOG).....

Humidity stays above 45% so i am so far sitting pretty with that (knock on wood)....

For the most part, everything is gorgeous and i am so anxious/nervours to turn these babies on 12/12 and to see the sex of each plant. Seeing how im very confident in the fact that i have grown these babies specifally to a schedule set in my demented mind. They are impressing me and i just dont want to be TOO let down when seeing a nice ballsack in my face.

If there is anything you want to know or share. Feel free friends. Once again, Thank You.

:-(

EC, I'm 1200 miles from home, and logged into your grow to see how things are going. The babies are looking good. Don't let any males get ya down. Grow out the ladies, pull some clones and really do it big next go round! I'm rootin for ya buddy. You really got a healthy looking group of plants there.

All the best,
SS

E.C.Hope

SS- Thank you my devoted viewer.. Very nice of you to join me from such a distance. I found 3 males this morning and 2 females... This 3 days before flowering. I would chop some clones but this is my last grow until i get everything back in order aka a shit load of soil, nutes, seeds and so on. Wont be long though. As for an update.. Sure.. Enjoy:

IMG_05431.JPG
IMG_05461.JPG
IMG_05451.JPG

E.C.Hope

These pics were taken today @ 330 pm (ET)... I chopped down 3 males today and i think there is one more, hopefully its the last one. Well here are the pics.. ENJOY.....

The 3 males
IMG_05511.JPG

PIcs of the crop right after feeding...
IMG_05521.JPG

Female #1
IMG_05532.JPG

Female #2

Latest posts

Latest posts