What's new

Dyr and Tanska's guerilla 09

Dödsknark

Nice big colas Dyr!

What do you do with all that after picking the seeds? Do you still smoke it? Make hash?

Great growing! I'll drop ya a PM tonight or tomorrow.

Peace bro

dyr

ICMag Donor
Thanks for viewing everybody :)

We smoke a lot of seed pot but also make hash on some to smoke with the pot, mostly we make oil and mix it with dust.

Here's a few pics from the big Thyphoon spot today:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
congratulations on that early seed harvest, well done guys and beautiful plants!

dyr

ICMag Donor
Now for Nepal x Hindu kush, pics from today:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Update later with esbe's line...

dyr

ICMag Donor
htc dc/erocdp x b3... Today:

picture.php

Very windy these last few days, the plant with the fattest stem is lying down, the fence is holding it:

picture.php

Other wind damage:

picture.php

left plant is earliest female:

picture.php

Sativa male:

picture.php

lower side branch:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

dyr

ICMag Donor
Big Thyphoon spot, today, much have been eaten we think it isn't deer but rats who clime up the plants and eat all the seeds we took the few hole buds they had left, most plants looked like this:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

This is what let us to believe it was rats; a shit on a bud, and it wasn't the only one:

picture.php

We harvested most on the small thyphoon spot here's a few close ups of some tops on that spot:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

3rd I

dyr...so sorry to hear bro...bastards :noway:...even rats know the nutritional value of cannabis seeds i guess...good luck on the rest of your harvest

L

lalandia

WTF...do rats eat cannabis?..i'm lucky to have a lot of cats on my farm and i'll have my airgun ready to. We use to have some rats here when the farmers has harvest, but i've never seen them in my cannagarden. Canna eating rats..wierd. Sorry for your lost bro, its a rough world we are living in.

dyr

ICMag Donor
it's some kind of rat or mouse we think; water voles (in Danish mosegrise or swamp pigs) they have even dug a hole right in the middle of the plants but it's the way they seem to dig into the bud and open the seeds right in the middle like with sharp teeth leaving two empty half’s behind (many of these appear during trimming and after sieving the dried material), we found them even in the earliest harvested but also many good mature seeds, it was good we harvested many early :D

L

lalandia

They are not yhat stupid coz its well knowen that the seeds is very healthy for human consumption so why not rats or swamppigs

peace

Sleepy

Veteran
wow, sorry to hear about the intruders.

teach those little pigs how to trim and manicure, and you will be one happy farmer!!:wallbash:

hehehe

dyr

ICMag Donor
We removed the males today on Nepal x Hindu kush spot, nothing eaten here yet but last year a lot was eaten on this spot as well, we hope for the best, here's pics:

picture.php

biggest female:

picture.php

Harvested this one:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Swiftsilver

I think I just took a wrong turn and ended up in SEEDSVILLE hahah :D

great crosses and pics dyr gonna be some nice seeds indeed.

what does Typhoon consist off btw? I must have read what it is somewhere before, but once again my memory fails me haha

dyr

ICMag Donor
Nobody knows what Thyphoon consists off, we believe it has been grown in Thy in north-west Denmark by somebody breeding for early maybe with some random pollination from other strains I guess because it is very early and there is many strange phenos in there to even after we have grown them 5 years an other place in Denmark. My dad was gifted some seeds from a guy he met in Thy-camp(Thylejren) up there in 2004.

Take a look here also much good info on early strains: http://icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=107100

And heres a top cola shot of the earliest big Nepal x Hindu kush we harvested september 13:

picture.php

Dödsknark

Thank you so much fo sharing and thanks for making thyphoon available :)

seems you had a good year! Talk to you later bro.

blackone

Veteran
Ouch - never seen a thread before with rodents climbing up and stealing the seeds/wrecking the plant.
Makes sense though - birds love those seeds too because they've got a lot of energy. Taste pretty good too.
Happy to see you managed to harvest some this year :)

dyr

ICMag Donor
Thanks blackone and dödsknark :wave:

Htc Deep chunk/E-rocket Danish passion x B3N7Erdpurt/Royal dane has started seriously budding now hopefully we'll be able to harvest mature seeds in 3-4 weeks.

Pics from today:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php