What's new

Dyna gro RO water and calmag plus?

pokingsmot

You're at 1.5 EC with 7 inch tall plants. That is your issue.
where should i be at HB? the other 7 look ok its just that one doing that. i figure thats less than all the feeding sched i have seen online. DG calls for 1200 the first 3 weeks of flowering?
i transplanted all of them at 350ppm a week later i went to 650ppm and went i switched to flowering i went to 750ppm

Homebrewer

Veteran
where should i be at HB? the other 7 look ok its just that one doing that. i figure thats less than all the feeding sched i have seen online. DG calls for 1200 the first 3 weeks of flowering?
i transplanted all of them at 350ppm a week later i went to 650ppm and went i switched to flowering i went to 750ppm

Cut your recipe below in half:

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]2ml grow
6ml bloom
1ml magpro
1ml calmag plus
[/FONT]

Growers can't wait for the finish line and froth at the mouth over the potentially large yields that should result from 'pushing plants'. What those greedy bastards don't understand is that happy and healthy plants are far more productive than plants that have been 'pushed'.

Concentrate on the NOW at all times, making sure your leaves are soft, green and healthy. Your yields will come.

Redbuddz

The new growth looks very good so I think you're doing the right things now. I'm not sure what stage you're in but they look small like they should be in veg so why are you using 3 parts bloom to 1 part grow?

pokingsmot

The new growth looks very good so I think you're doing the right things now. I'm not sure what stage you're in but they look small like they should be in veg so why are you using 3 parts bloom to 1 part grow?

Red I am just using it the first 3 weeks to keep the leaves green, I am going bloom only after that.

pokingsmot

Acrid, things cleared up nice, it was just the purple paralysis. Turns out she's a bit finicky, and don't like an ec above 1.2 . today's day 20 I will take some pics tonight and post them.the Hawaiian wave is a beast! Jamaican Dream looks really good to.