What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dyed GanjA???

dunkydunk

REALLY ?

I need pictures please if someone has done this, cause i have tried this with no success (personal experiment - no gimmick/sale)
And i have never heard of anyone else getting it to show through the green of the plant.

:edit: not calling you a liar friend :friends: just really keen on seeing it actually done since i failed

Were you using green food coloring?

ROJO145

Veteran
Almost ALL cut flowers and roses will do it BB,food coloring in the vase and in a couple hours chango!As far as the weed,I heard that if ya do a TK style water cure that not only does the color come back but the purple water will quench ya thirst!!

G

Guest3498

You mean you guys don't dye your buds different colors? Well by golly....

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Brother bear is talking about Buddah statement about watering using food color before harvest. If you water your plants with a colored substance it will not turn your buds that color. I have never seen that as well. Adding color after there harvested and dryed no problem.

G

Guest3498

I read an article a while back in treating yourself about a guy flushing his plants by cutting the stalk a week or so before harvest and placing the plant (sans roots, of course) in a bucket with plain water and an airstone. From what I remember, he found that since they no longer had to pass through the root system, flavanoids could be absorbed by the plant in this manner. Meaning - you could put vanilla extract in the bubbling water, and your buds would end up tasting like vanilla extract.

I imagine this would work with dyes as well, although I'm no expert.

Anyone else remember that article? Not sure where I could find it online, if at all.

Just spraying grape drink sounds easier.
:laughing:

mrktwiz

I read an article a while back in treating yourself about a guy flushing his plants by cutting the stalk a week or so before harvest and placing the plant (sans roots, of course) in a bucket with plain water and an airstone. From what I remember, he found that since they no longer had to pass through the root system, flavanoids could be absorbed by the plant in this manner. Meaning - you could put vanilla extract in the bubbling water, and your buds would end up tasting like vanilla extract.

I imagine this would work with dyes as well, although I'm no expert.

Anyone else remember that article? Not sure where I could find it online, if at all.

Just spraying grape drink sounds easier.
:laughing:

OK Ima gunna try and make some BACON flavored ganja then....:smokey:

D

driftersmokinjo

I had some outdoor this fall that turned so purple they were almost black. Made bubble hash from the trim and the water turned purple. Maybe I could use that water to stain some shwag buds and pass em of as grand dad purp er something lol

EastFortRock

It bothers me that so many long time herb smokers go by looks. I just had a friend tell me how good his last bag was, because the nugs were hard and purple. My flower tops are airy and green and just as good if not better. Taste and high are way more important than looks. Out of all the weed I have grown, the purple ones were the lowest quality.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
I got a friend who told me his cuzzins been sprayin they herb with grape coolaid, made me laugh, I bet it be more sticky like that too.... I might try it just for myself and see what it taste like. I like the idea of the bubbler in the water with the stem too...
LETS GET TO EXPERIMENTING!!!!

D

driftersmokinjo

Yup I've been at gatherings and folks start in with all the high prices they pay for an oz. I just set and listen to all the talk about crystals and rock hard nugz. Then I open my little jar I carry around and fill the room with the smell of skunks ass over powering the smell of there $800.00 an oz weed. You should see the heads start snapping as their noises sniff the air. Then the questions start. I just tell them an old hippie I know gives me some every once in a while and then get them relay high. It's funny watching lightweights try to keep up with an old head. I have looked at some of this high dollar weed that goes around and most time the tric's are mostly clear. OK I'm done now :thank you:

Until tonight, I wouldn't have believe it existed...Straight up dyed purple nuggets!!!
I was wowed at first, then after handling and inspecting, I thought something was off....then, I notice that the ganja had dyed my fingers purple...fucking gross!
Anyone know what people are using to do this shit?
Anything for money, eh? disturbing.
heard purple maxx does this.

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I PH adjust my water with pink grapefruit juice so maybe that's why the buds come out smelling like juicy sweet pink grapefruits? :biggrin:

Naghhhhhhh I bet it's just the Sweet Toof. :canabis:

Spraying anything on your buds even flowering boosters or dye-ing them any which way whatsoever with anything is some seriously retarded newbie bullshit! :moon:

Please let the buds just be like God & nature made them thanks kiddies! ;)

Deft

Get two birds stoned at once
Veteran
I've done it with cut flowers but bud.... that's gross

Ever burned sugar? I bet that's what its like in the bowl!