What's new

DWC - How clean is your water?

TheCleanGame

Veteran
Wow... I just dumped that res last week. Figured it was old but just ran across this post and realized it really has been almost a year since I changed it. lol (Yes, I'm making clones for a new mum. hehehe)

She was looking a bit off, but not bad the last few months. She's definitely perking up and happier now. The bucket had tons of itty bitty broken root bits in it, was a dark orange and other than that... was pretty clean. :)

The only thing I've done with it in the last 11 months is add water, maxibloom and pH up occasionally.

cyat

Veteran
Wow... I just dumped that res last week. Figured it was old but just ran across this post and realized it really has been almost a year since I changed it. lol (Yes, I'm making clones for a new mum. hehehe)

She was looking a bit off, but not bad the last few months. She's definitely perking up and happier now. The bucket had tons of itty bitty broken root bits in it, was a dark orange and other than that... was pretty clean. :)

The only thing I've done with it in the last 11 months is add water, maxibloom and pH up occasionally.

Im not a big fan of res changes, only do it if I have a problem, but I do a lot of things "wrong."

Im constantly flood and draining in a coco mix, and in a waterfarm type system, no timers involved, and the pumps never stop

Latest posts

Latest posts