What's new

DutchGrown Posting PoTM Polls Soon!

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
great idea to get a dedicated potm moderator. should be possible to make the deal where ever you are btw. could of cause be a problem if you are a place not internet connected.

are private potm activities aloud?

G

grapepunched

They have to "approve" your contest, and prizes must be sent in to DG to send to the winners as "you" sending the prizes could result in people's addresses' not being safe. We can't trust an ICer to send prizes, as we can't "vouch" for them, so sending all prizes to DG would have to be the way it works...

And what sense does that make? Same people, same issues...
:wave: We love ya DG, can't ya throw us a bone? Maybe CrazyComposer would be POTM mod?

Can't wait to have a real contest again! With prizes and winners!

-gp

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm not giving up! I'm still nominating, veiwing, and appriciating the wonderful photographic talent here at IC. Voting would be fun though? He He DG...is there anything I can do to help? DD

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
yea this has happened before and the contest came roaring back with furious ferver...so fret not..POTM will be back..with a bang :)

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I would like to thank DG for getting the past polls caught up and posted...the talent displayed is fantastic...VOTE NOW..DD