What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dutchgrown could you help out a kindly old guineapig?

guineapig

Veteran
hello DG hope you are well,

could you please help me with my images if you would be so kind? when i look at page one of my images the first image i see is the "Fat Boy" logo and then there is a lot of blank space. i thought i uploaded more images where that blank space is but maybe not. i have uploaded and uploaded but do not see my guinea-pig related images anywhere! also i am trying to delete all the copies of the map of the migration of humans during the last 12,000 years but i can't for the life of me figure out how to delete images. i am getting very frustrated and am very sad.

i will pm in case you forget about me. i am just a simple old guineapig and do not wish to pester you but i need some help here.

best wishes and kind regards,
your pal guineapig

G

Guineapig-

To delete images, click on the picture - on the next screen, scroll down and click on the "edit" selection; the option to delete is in there.

Make sure you have cookies enabled for all of the forms of icmag.com - I had it disabled for one form and could not access my gallery, but someone else's. Once I realized what was happening and enabled cookies for all icmag.com forms, I could work with my gallery correctly.

By the way, Green Lantern is the dude with all the knowledge about the website.

G

LOL,
"also i am trying to delete all the copies of the map of the migration of humans during the last 12,000 years but i can't for the life of me figure out how to delete images. i am getting very frustrated and am very sad"

Now thats some funny shit!!!!!!Only on a stoner website!!Just were is the thread where we were discussing the migrational patterns of humans for the last 12,000 years?I totally missed that one!!!!!!!! :bat:

G

RED145 said:
LOL,
"also i am trying to delete all the copies of the map of the migration of humans during the last 12,000 years but i can't for the life of me figure out how to delete images. i am getting very frustrated and am very sad"

Now thats some funny shit!!!!!!Only on a stoner website!!Just were is the thread where we were discussing the migrational patterns of humans for the last 12,000 years?I totally missed that one!!!!!!!! :bat:

I think I saw those lemmings headin south with that thread!
:yoinks:

G

GP - GL is the man to speak with on these matters. I hope you get this worked out. I'm digging your new Rasta G.Pig avatar. The lemmings again? Those little fuggers threw my Yugo off a cliff.

Last edited:

guineapig

Veteran
thanks everyone!

thanks everyone!

with the help of green lantern and ambre (who took me step by step) i have solved my issues......thanks everybody!

hope the lemmings stop chasing ya..... :yoinks:

thanks all, gp

Latest posts

Latest posts