What's new

Dutch Police Using Unmanned Helicopters to Sniff Out Cannabis Grows

demasoni

even better than shooting one of those canna choppers down would be a story in the local paper of a predatory bird ripping the RC police chopper out of the air by its skates haha..surely theres someone in the Netherlands practicing falconry?

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
How are they going to distinguish between legal grows ? does not seem like it would work well over here.

D

DJXXPLATINUM

WHAT GOES UP, MUST COME DOWN!!!! time to come up with a big flyswatter!!! peace djxx

D

DogBoy

Rather than risk your liberty shooting it down you simply need to remember that anything radio controlled requires a signal at a certain wavelength. If you want permanent 'Anti aircraft' cover then all you need to do is broadcast the R/C wavelengths in your grow area. When they come flying over they will drop from the sky as the controls are rendered useless. Much safer than shooting into the air and having some old lady 2 miles away keel over. Shooting at those puppies will no doubt get you charged with endangering the public, destruction of public property, criminal damage, all kinds of nice fineable things. Shooting at them will also give you away and make you a surefire target. Cunning will always defeat brute force.

Alternatively you could broadcast a stronger signal and take control of it yourself. I'm sure they'd be very surprised to see thier own helo go rogue on them and start straffing their car! lol

magiccannabus

Next Stop: Outer Space!
Veteran
Good points, a nice timed large burst of the right kind of interference could temporarily knock out control, sending it crashing. You'd only need to turn it on for 30 seconds tops. Just don't do it from your grow, because radio signals can be triangulated. Guns are not a good option here, I agree. Still, if it was my only option, I could take that sucker out at 500 yards if it didn't move too much. I bet it doesn't move much when they're trying to get readings. Whatever you do, that's the time to kill it.

Aeroguerilla

I’m God’s solider, devil’s apostle
Veteran
quit yappin, if you are dumb enough to shoot down a chopper flying near your house you are a complete moron.
lol people like this need to crawl back up the dirty mothers snatch where they belong

Guys here is a good video that shows how this works and the video is pretty funny as well. But my brother is Holland you are not alone, the US Forest sevice is buying drones to nab those outdoor guys as well here in the US.

On a serious note guys lets put our stoner minds together and figure out how we stop this bullshit. I've read way to many threads of how to grow a weed in a trash can and build a fucking grow room from garbage. I know we can figure out how to work around this one. And shooting down is a bad idea. Probably same penalty as killing a police dog. So high powered lazer in the eye might hurt? And this is just the beginning for those of you thinking legalization is coming. I don't want to say much but UAV's have had issues with the FAA until just recently, fighting fires is the crack in the door they will need to get these flying all over our skies.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26852192/vp/30477632#30477632

Last edited:
B

been

... in Israel they already have remote control dragonflies, wasps and hornets that take images , spy on,, and dub-plate ppl!!

Rather than risk your liberty shooting it down you simply need to remember that anything radio controlled requires a signal at a certain wavelength. If you want permanent 'Anti aircraft' cover then all you need to do is broadcast the R/C wavelengths in your grow area. When they come flying over they will drop from the sky as the controls are rendered useless. Much safer than shooting into the air and having some old lady 2 miles away keel over. Shooting at those puppies will no doubt get you charged with endangering the public, destruction of public property, criminal damage, all kinds of nice fineable things. Shooting at them will also give you away and make you a surefire target. Cunning will always defeat brute force.

Alternatively you could broadcast a stronger signal and take control of it yourself. I'm sure they'd be very surprised to see thier own helo go rogue on them and start straffing their car! lol

Guys here is a good video that shows how this works and the video is pretty funny as well. But my brother is Holland you are not alone, the US Forest sevice is buying drones to nab those outdoor guys as well here in the US.

On a serious note guys lets put our stoner minds together and figure out how we stop this bullshit. I've read way to many threads of how to grow a weed in a trash can and build a fucking grow room from garbage. I know we can figure out how to work around this one. And shooting down is a bad idea. Probably same penalty as killing a police dog. So high powered lazer in the eye might hurt? And this is just the beginning for those of you thinking legalization is coming. I don't want to say much but UAV's have had issues with the FAA until just recently, fighting fires is the crack in the door they will need to get these flying all over our skies.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26852192/vp/30477632#30477632

There are bigger plans for drones than are being talked about in this thread. Nano techology is going to make drones invisible. Large swarms will be too small to see, and very difficult to detect. It's really more diabolical than you can imagine. Needless to say, the masses are brain-washed (advertising), and we are all going down with the ship.

:muahaha:

G.A.

Green Ambassador
Veteran
Ja, ja, ja....

It wouldn't wunder me if those (Dutch) Canna Choppers were financed by the Bush administration!!

The Dutch proofing they do something about it....

The prices rising in the shops again!

The same goes for Morroco.
USA paying Morroco to do something about the drugs trafficking.
They show shots in the news of Tanger where they bust some traffickers and showing the scanners and x-ray machines... proofing they do something with the yankee dollar.
But meanwhile "the big show" is going on in Nador.
It's all just a matter of "right pocket" and "left pocket"....

GREEN PRISONERS RELEASE!

Take care and stay safe folks.

Peace, G.A. .

costadollarweb.jpg

D

DJXXPLATINUM

probably a c.i.a. move!!!! who knows !!! as always one step forward and two steps back!!!!
i'll have to practice my golf swing!!!! they couldn't charge me for playing golf and accidentally nailing it!!!!! peace djxx

A

antman012

Whats up guys,

Don't know much about the little choppers. Seems to me the USA is way to big to cover with any effectiveness. It would cost the police here as much as funding a small army just to cover Texas and trust me the departments are strapped for cash.

Also, warrants here in the US can not be obtained for a grow light. They need more than that!! We forget that there are tens of thousands of people growing legally. Believe it or not lots of people grow herbs, tomatoes, peppers etc inside using hydroponics including my parents..

If the fuzz went around kicking in doors at my moms house because she has pepper plants growing under here 600 watt HPS there would be hell to pay!! It's the other stuff you have to watch out for, smells, not working and driving a Porsche, and most of all the good old fashion friend who would never tell anyone!!!

T

TwistedRemedy

These guys get alot of stuff from the military and im pretty sure they shielded the cicuits from "interference" or jammers that may be used...

But In the pictures i can see the gas tank plain as day.......
Im thinkin a good old dogfight with my own drone chopper from the hobby store .

In my friends garden he has deer creeping out of the woods right up to his house and the nibble off buds , so he put out sprinkler heads with motion sensors on them like alot of poeple use on there porch lights the turn on as soon as any movement in the area happens uselly blasting right at the hungry deer.
maybe install a water canons on motion sensors on the roof for those damn birds

http://www.nextag.com/motion-sprinkler/shop-html

Deft

Get two birds stoned at once
Veteran
I think he meant just using a stronger signal to drown out commands from the real controller. Would be funny as hell if you could crash it into your house then sue the police for damages.

But you'd think they would use a digital signal and encode it.

In any case if I were a dutch grower venting out the roof the first thing I would do would be to shut off power to everything especially the fans and call a lawyer. Remember that they are probably just out of line of sight down the street or one street over so if you shoot at it they will be right there to get you with an automatic in and more charges.

love?

Would an encrypted signal matter though if you weren't trying to take control and just wanted to crash it? Guess it depends on what the toy has been programmed to do when it gets no signal from the controller...

Hehe I like this electronic warfare stuff, beats guns for sure.

D

DogBoy

guns are so last week man! lol this is the digital age, we shoot noughts, ones and oscillating frequencies now!

B

British_Bulldog

Ultimately, if they're using a model helicopter to gather more evidence against you, the writing's on the wall anyway.

No-one has responded to my point earlier that they must selectively target the houses to hover over - the intel must come from somewhere and it's not a random activity hovering over chimneys.

So, any plans about shooting it down or making it crash are pretty futile, as they'll either just come back at a later date with another one, if they can't get enough evidence for a warrant with anything else, or use something else to get a warrant.

The point is, if it gets to this you're pretty much fucked anyway!

B

British_Bulldog

Ok belfast....then the armed response unit show up and you're REALLY fuckered!!

Latest posts

Latest posts