What's new

Dutch Passion's Blueberry CDFM Bubble.

I'll start this thread by saying that I'm not easily impressed when it comes to hash. I've smoked alot of really great bubble (FMCD c99, sweetcindy, lifesaver, g13 x jackscleaner x grapfruit.. for a few) but this has taken my #1 spot...to date. The pheno that provided the trim was a friends "green pheno" which was the "stickiest shit" he's grown yet he said..(very strong sweet BB flavor and smell.). I currently have the purple pheno on mom status and am flowering some clones in a week...(read further for a pheno desc of that pheno)

From the first toke...POTENCY. First hit felt like warm water running down the back of my spine. Great for tension and pain. I"d say DP's description is right on. Feels like an 80/20 indica. Strong deep heavy red eye ..relaxation... with a happy up beat non paranoid head piece. The hash from DP's Blueberry is otta sight.... True medicine :canabis:

The other pheno from seed turned 80% purple. Dark deep purple/black stems and leaves. Blueberry flavor with a deep skunk afgan smell to it....sog plant...

I'm still baked outta my gord and its 2 1/2 hours since last toke...my tolerance is very high and this shit is killer!

Peace :joint:

G

Ah I can see it bubbling from here. Nice words to explain the smoke, Thanks for the report. If you got anymore........