What's new

Dutch passion & friends grow

agito

Auto mazar 6 weeks 5 days and Dark devil 6 weeks 2 days. they needed more light so moved down another 4"

Update

picture.php

on the large XL 9.5 weeks IIRC

picture.php

and creams and specials 21 days in
picture.php

agito

Some back dated pics of the specials (Day 30 on the 13th ) and blue auto mazar have to check ! Will have some DP auto frisian dew started this week.
Will update the other monsters shortly.

picture.php

agito

Pic 1 BDXL near harvest (just over week 11 1 day ) Very fat buds

Pic 2 mandarins (33 days) lanky looking plants but still very young and frosty early theres time to fill out. BDXL and Dark devil (8 weeks)

Pic 3 Automazar jungle (8 weeks 3 days) Vary nice a squat plants

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

wow, some stretchy ladies in the mix there. nice strain variety, obviously you've got some skills or you woulda killed what you have when the pH problem popped up. can't wait to see what's up now that you have your issue nailed down.

agito

Thanks all for the replys!!!

Dews are in just not pictured

Just a quick update just to let you know im alive. Basically its an agito jungle lol had to lower the lamp to 400w and fire the second up.
pic 1
Big devil XL cola is down :shock:
pic 2
The mazars filling out nice should yield decent just cant get enough nute into them a light top dress of fish blood and bone to supplement the tea may help.
Sweet specials are looking top notch i actually preferring the phenos to the mandarins growing wise very nice and compact big buds this could be an over looked strain for sure. Early days yet though!

picture.php

picture.php

agito

Hi Agito,
I was wondering if you have grown any of Heavyweight Fast and Vast auto flowers? If you have what is your average yield off one. Also have you grown any Royal Queens Amnesia Haze Automatic? Also those Mazars did fill out nice I have some of those seeds on there way to me know.

Sorry bro I have grown allot of autos but not those sure i did RQS NL and another RQS one there earlier variety's but not those 2.

Dry even though i could pushed this harder in organics 3.8oz and a new auto pr for me i could get 4 on this now with my new stronger tea mix now other pheno finished way earlier but was no where near this.

picture.php

agito

Ok lets star with mazars at just under 11 weeks (going to have to check this because i bet its 10 not 11)
Specials blue box at 7 weeks
Mandarins week 7 orange box
since been able to get feed up to 3ml a liter without everything die has helped loads and mazars are defo responding to it thats nearly 50% more feed pre mix and a little guano to bring P up a little.

Binned 1 mandarin as the poor pheno never bounced back however i snapped a good one in 1/2 before taking this pic so staked and took photo i hope it pulls through :mad:. i might be left with just 1 yet,

Dark devil down did not get much plant was toasted but a beautiful looking buds.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

agito

no i just let them grow on the odd occasion i leaf tuck and trim lower branches if needed

8 weeks on the mandarins and specials very frosty and smelling good IMO the specials are the pick of the 2 :)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

h3sus

Very nice grow, I would like to ask if you happen to know any strains that were more potent than other auto strains? I been looking for some potent strain for the next summer grow and yet not to be found, but I think mitch and LBH have some potent autos.
Any opinions to provide? All auto growers feel free to post some answers and sorry agito for hijacking the tread.

agito

potent autos
staryder
Auto extreme
Cream caramel
speed bud female seed nl
Loads of potent autos thats not a full list.

agito

Mazars should be coming down at the end of the week.
In other news heres the Auto dews at 3.5weeks and Auto extremes (seedlings) Also ill get some better photos but the extremes are in the new DP felt posts . I have other brands of felt pots and dutch passions do look very good quality vs my root pouch.
I'll get some mazar updates after i got every thing dried.
I'll probs get started on some Auto green poisons soon as im running low on DP seeds think i have a few BAM left but waiting for the ones i have to get harvested first.

Creams came down got 1oz per plant not awesome however the buds are resin filled top shelf stuff and smells good.
Specials look like a better plant IMO of the 2.
picture.php

agito

3x mazars hit the deck they took some time, however with time by the looks of things should come yield. They also seem mold resistant they look like a good call outdoors.

picture.php

agito

Ok Automazars harvested all above 2oz a plant
1x Sweet special just under 2oz however finished quicker than the Mazars by a few weeks. All in about 8oz
Most the grow running 1 660w light and another 3 plants to add to this weight should be a good 11-13oz this grow

Picture 1 below 1 Blue auto mazar leaning to the bluberry side with the blue hues
pics 2-3 smaller Blueberry auto
pic 4 another sweet special
All harvested and now drying

Frisian/extremes is romping away and green posions planted. Will grab some photos shortly

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

agito

Here you go dudes noticed there were not many pictures of the the rework AutoFrisian Dew here is mine.
For the record she smells amazing and quite floral IMO looking like a winner!

Bonus a pic of some Auto iceolator hash

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts