What's new

Dutch Passion Blueberry

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Nice Hemp....those mutants will be fine....I've ran alot of different breeders Blueberry over the years and I'll take Dutch Passion's Blueberry over anybodys. I like Dutch Passion's version better than DJ Shorts Blueberry. One of the biggest dissapointments I ever had was with DJ Shorts True Blueberry...it was decent but just didn't have that famous BB taste and flavor. I get 3 pheno's with Dutch Passion.... 1 that's kinda like a mutant, 1 that's your typical indica, and the nice branchy more sativaish Blueberry. I really love Blueberry.....good luck Hemp they look great man

hempluvr

plant pimp
Veteran
Thanks for the kind words everyone. More pics to come today! Now that all of them are on 12/12 I hope the growth picks up and they flower faster than veg. None of them have shown sex yet(bummer) Hopefully today! Keep It GreeN!

S

sparkjumper

Wow.I never in a million years would think I'd hear on this website that DJ shorts true blueberry was a major disappointment compared to DP blueberry.I thought I'd be the only one to admit my experience since it sounds rather strange considering DJ's reputation.Man I thought I'd have something special.Instead I got I believe 2 females that werent blue at all and very average in potency.No hint of blueberry.Freaked me out..One mistake I made recently was to order 5 feminized flo.I always found DP flo to be more potent than DP blueberry when I grew them both out some time ago.I got 3 females out of 5 seeds 2 didnt germ but one threw tons of nanners at 30days and another looks a tad suspicious.I'm thinking about trashing them both,I have a room full of NL clones I dont need pollenated.

heres a feminized DP bb i grew out awhile back, this was out of a pack of 10 all the plants that seeded out of these have been mutants

58670update2-2.jpg

i honestly didn't take care of this plant as well as i could have. it grew so weird that i kind of just abused it to see if it would even survive. it turned out to produce about a 1/4th of some stinky and fruity bud that is some of my favorite smoke.

the smell during flower and harvest of this plant was like a mix of lemonade and fruity pebbles. still one of my favorites smoke to this day.

i've got the last seed currently in veg and it is just as weird. definitely will be saving a cutting of this one for personal for a long time.

mcqueen

I ordered dutch passion bb and all was going good until it was time to flower. very bad indeed.....flowers came out and then just stopped. have no idea why as other plants being big bud fem by sensi did good.
ill pop another seed next time and see how it goes.

C

Cracky

DP BB Day 28

DP BB Day 28

Batch of nine seeds, three males, six females, all very good stature and health.
Here's three indoor Blueberry. I'm also growing out DP Mazar that is doing equally well.

DSCI0003c.JPG

DSCI0006c.JPG

DSCI0007c.JPG

DSCI0008c.JPG

Shovelhandle

VirginHarvester

Veteran
i crossed the plant with northern lights from sensi(it was an open pollenation outdoors) so unfortunately no smoke from it just a few hundred beans

How "spent" are seeded buds... Not really even worth trying or a different kind of high that you are unable to make a judgment on because of the THC canabanoids(sp) being used up in the process of making seeds?

I'm just having trouble remembering what seeded bud is like. :joint:

hempluvr

plant pimp
Veteran
How "spent" are seeded buds... Not really even worth trying or a different kind of high that you are unable to make a judgment on because of the THC canabanoids(sp) being used up in the process of making seeds?

I'm just having trouble remembering what seeded bud is like. :joint:

Seeded buds are not bad at all. They are still smokeable. I myself use seeded buds to make hash. Still can extract good hash from it. It`s not that the plant just completely forgets to make resin,it just puts the BULK of energy into making seeds. The resin is used to stop predators from attacking the plant so it always produces it. Hope that helps ya out. :joint:

doodah

dp bb hmmm... i kept a pheno around for a while, the more indica one. sativa one grew like hellfire and ready in about 70 days, same flowering for indica pheno. it's not very strong. good taste and smell but i get a bit sick of all that fruity and want some skunkiness! however ime dp bb aint too bad.

DrPoison

POISON GENETICS.
ICMag Donor
Cool thread Hemp. :joint:
Very nice ladies everyone!:canabis:

I also have DP BlueBerry growing and Nirvana Blue Mystic, side by side. The Nirvana seems a bit more vigorous (from the Skunk?) and actually smells sweeter and more Blueberry. They just went into flower so we will see how they progress. I must say that the sweetest berry aroma that I have ever witnessed came off some of Sannnie's Madonna that I just grew. Small yielder but chopped early b/c of some nanners, but had the best smelling and tasting herb that I have enjoyed in quite some time. Interested to see how everyone likes these DP BlueBerry. Keep em coming.

DrPoison :laughing:

hempluvr

plant pimp
Veteran
Small Update

Small Update

Good day today for me. So far 2 ladies,1 male and 1 mutant who has not shown sex yet. The mutant is splitting it`s main stem into 2 plants. My male is a mutant too,but very stout with purple in his stem. He was the very uniform one in the beginning. However on my 2 ladies it seems the top of the plants are turning light green,almost pale. It does look like something is wrong. But the last plant I had that did this ended up turning purple. It`s leaves were turning purple. Does BB change colors? Or is it one of those strains that need cooler temps to change? Keep It GreeN! :joint:

Attachments

• bbmale.JPG
    bbmale.JPG
    46.2 KB · Views: 15
  • bbpale.JPG
    bbpale.JPG
    45.3 KB · Views: 13
  • mutantsplit.JPG
    mutantsplit.JPG
    48.4 KB · Views: 14
  • bbpale2.JPG
    bbpale2.JPG
    45 KB · Views: 15
Hey hemp, congrats on Your chicks. Especially I like the fat leaves pheno from second picture. :canabis:
Yes, DP BB needs low temps to turn full purple. Its quite warm at night where I grow, and I noticed only signs of purple on the leaves:

Although, I've seen other growers' bb that were almost black, when they had cold nights.

And, btw I think theres everything ok with Superthrowed soil and ph. It's just an extreme mutant, here's mine:

I kept it in one litre pot, because I was told that such freak can produce legendary weed. I ended up with 3 grams of legendary crap.

Peace
Wiesiek

That plant of yours looks bad. What kind of soil do you have it in. What do u feed it? Ph high?

haha i know what you are thinking but all these seeds have produced ugly runt plants

i've got like 8 other plants running the same soil(sunshine mix 4)that are all the same age and they look 10x healthier

And, btw I think theres everything ok with Superthrowed soil and ph. It's just an extreme mutant, here's mine:

I kept it in one litre pot, because I was told that such freak can produce legendary weed. I ended up with 3 grams of legendary crap.

Peace
Wiesiek

LMAO there is a difference between a mutant and a very poor plant. That my friend is a VERY poor plant.

C

CannabisSativa

Nice grow man! I have switched from strain to strain and finally decided on the DP Blueberry...

...Can't wait :)

hempluvr

plant pimp
Veteran
It's blatantly a mutant.

I have 2 mutants,one male,one female. They ALL looked normal until about 3
weeks old. Then they started to mutant up. As a seedling they were normal. So it should be with that one you have. Never seen of or heard of someone having a mutant as a seedling. Infact,that does not even start to show until later in the plant`s life. Blueberry is super picky and GOD knows what kind of medium that plant is in. Is it being fed already? With BB that would be bad! I`m gonna have to agree with Schizophrenic on this one. That plant looks poor as fuck. Why waste time and money on a poor plant. Kill that lil fucker and start over.

CannabisSativa-Good to see you on board. We seem to run into each other all the time. That`s good though. Right now,I have like 4-5 threads going with different plants. I have Blueberry,Soma`s Rock Bud,GHS Rhino and El Nino and then 2 unknown strains. One of which I think is sssdh. I am also keeping my BB male alive to get some pollen from him. See if I can cross it to something else sometime. I too am looking for that holy grail of plants. So until I find it I will be growing out 28467268 strains til I get it right. ....Keep It GreeN......and BLUE! :joint:

Wait...What?

Veteran
Save it. Its a mutant. I run genuine DJ Short stuff and i've had mutants straight from the cotyledons.

I don't know where people get 'poor' from. Its leaves are fully outstretched and, while variegated and oddly shaped, they are outstretched and level. That sprout is not unhappy.

Latest posts

Latest posts