What's new

Dutch Masters, just did the math.

lord siva

I spend ruffly $2737.5 a year on cigars just to break them open and spill their guts into the trash.

ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
ialcr_fullxfull.27414.jpg

glass blunt for $25
ArcticBlast

lord siva

I always poked fun at people for mixing tobacco with there bud or hash. Gave all my euro friends shit for it. Then it hit me in the face, that is all i smoke just on the outside thought. But still a well rolled dutch can't be beat.

lord siva

Oh the lesson, I prefer to lick then unroll the dutch. Split the hard wrap to the filler. Then proceed to roll. You see then I have more control over the amount of blunt material that ends up around my bud.

Molson

2737.5 / 365 = $7.50 per day on dutches? That's more than a pack of smoke's unless you live above the mason dixin line in a nazi state like NY or something. It's been a while since I've bought a dutch, but the last I remember it being was $0.69. Now I'm sure taxes have gone up and what not, but I can't imagine them being more than $1.50. So even if you're buying them individually (at 1.50)... that's 5 blunts a day.. doable, but pretty heavy usage. Packing >1g into each one.. I'd be brain dead after a year of that kind of toking.

You sure you're #s aren't off... ? Maybe the decimal should be moved over? If they aren't, for christ sake, buy in bulk... you'll save a penny or two.

lord siva

I have a volcano, Singles here are $1.50 Packs are $4 -$5 Now they have these bull shit double singles for a super deal of $3.29. Did a picture show, real quick.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
you would save alot of money if you bought them by the case instead of pack.

my brother gets swishers by the 60 count online for only 25 bucks. buying them in the stores by the pack wuold cost almost 70-80 bucks. [email protected] a pack..