What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dutch Haze x Malawi Testers

Lean Green

Operating Outside the Law
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hello Sativa fans!!!

Dubi was kind enough to send me some A5 x Killer Malawi and Neville's Haze x Killer Malawi to test out. I planted 3 of each along with 3 Panama Haze.

Anyone who wants to post up their testers here are welcome to do so.:biggrin:

I lost one of each strain to fungal attack. My room is a little cold this time a year, so getting seeds going can be a challenge.

Here are the 2 A5 xMalawi. I'll post up the Nev.x Malawi soon...

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Lean Green :)

So happy to see you are also starting the new Dutch Haze x Malawi fem hybrids, next months are going to be exciting with so many nice growers testing these genetics!
It's going to be fun to compare them with our Panama Haze in the same grow :yes:

Thanks for starting a new thread! Best wishes friend! :ying:

Lean Green

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Gr33nSanta- Thanks for tuning in!

Dubi- I'm excited for this grow! Probably going to flower them under 2K HPS with a 315 CMH in the middle. Haven't decided if I will flower the seed plants or wait to run them from clones...whatever happens, I'll fill you guys in and bring along some pics too.:biggrin:

picture.php

picture.php

Lean Green

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Soil was a little too hot...they are settling in now though. Clones of all four plants have rooted very quickly. About 10-14 days of flowering.
Neville's Haze x Malawi
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

A5 x Malawi

picture.php

picture.php

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Excellent Lean Green :)

Very happy to see them already in early flowering.
Many of us are excited about the potential of these new hybrids.... they are in good hands ;) Thanks for keeping us updated!

Latest posts

Latest posts