What's new

Dutch DJ

G

If girls like to play topless, go ahead. I don't mind seeing some bouncing boobs, if that becomes the reason for booking her, I can go to a tittybar and leave the crappy mixing out. Being a dj is being an entertainer and adding nudity to it is entertaining to some point but should never be _the_ reason for booking.

Ahahah, from her pages:
"After playing one hour in front of 1000 people in a hot and amazing atmosphere, and during playing her set, they asked her to take something off. And so she did, topless DJ Diva was born!"

There are others like her, Portia Surreal may be the most famous.
As a dj that kind of showing is not what tickles my pickle. Being in a dark corner as the faceless person who literally makes you lose control is better. Dj is there to promote music and make your ass shake. If someone buys that shit what I play, my work is done.

marx2k

Veteran
2 problems with this situation...

Usually, if a female DJ is lacking in mixing talent, she can try to make up for it in sweater meat.

And then you're surrounded by people who go to the shows for that.

With the first, it might give you a 2 second flash of forgiveness for charging you ridiculous amounts for entry to the show...but then you're mad again.

With the second, you're quickly reminded of why you stopped going to shows like this in the first place ;)

G

ain't tiesto dutch. he makes some top notch tunes, urban train anyone.