What's new

Durban Poison x PCK

browntrout

Veteran
Smokes good, very old school and potent, old school taste, hashy to sweet.

Purples are sweet berry/ red wine odor, greens are more straight durban/paki, hash/cleaner smell that is very unique.

BT

S

sourpuss

Mmm.. any tester spots left???? 5 or 6 beans wpuld fit nicely in my room... perpetual.... sog style.... doimg single colas soon if you wanna see em in that k8nd of setup.

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
The DP x PCK (name pending)

In the summer or 2013 I open pollinated a pack of PCK with some durban gals nearby for some good paki love. What became of the mingling of two heavily inbred lines is nothing short spectacular.

It grows short and squat with good branching, and a bit of stretch during flower with pink, purple and green phenos, It "finishes" early September but should be taken till late september for the best high/smell/taste.

As for phenos, they all finish within a week with slight variation between the respective colors. All phenos are very sticky, yield well and are quite crystalline, the pink/purple phenos however have a forest berry smell underneath the cleaner lemon pledge smell that is unreal and reminds me a bit of fruit loop cereal. Where as the Green phenos are more incencse, lemon pledge, blonde hash VERY old school in high and flavour.

There is a semi-auto gene present in F1's as when I took them from indoor to outdoor they flowered and reverted twice.

A real breeders strain once It has been inbred a few gens.

BT

Early Flower
View Image

About a week before chop.
View Image

Different plot
View Image

Durban P. on the left and early cut green Durban pheno of DPCK on the right
View Image

:good:

Cool Moe

Veteran
Smokes good, very old school and potent, old school taste, hashy to sweet.

Purples are sweet berry/ red wine odor, greens are more straight durban/paki, hash/cleaner smell that is very unique.

BT

durban x pck sounds like a great flavor

S

strandloper

Looks like the perfect mix. Durban is in the Zulu tribal area, I'd call it Zulu Kush

Latest posts

Latest posts