What's new

Dungeon of The Dank...!!!...

nickman

Veteran
On another note, I have two more LVTK that are in flower at about day 32 or so... I ended up finding two or three nut sacks down on the bottom two branches... I cut the two branches off...!!!...

I searched the rest of the plant and can’t find anymore...!!!...

I’m hopeful that none will return...!!!...

I’ve had this happen a few times before with other genetics and after removing the male parts they never returned...!!!...

I do have a question though ??? What’s the difference when a plant throw’s a single nanner/male flower compared to throwing a full sac with a bunch of nanners/male flowers inside of the sac...???...

I’ve noticed that usually when a plant throw’s just a single nanner/male flower it will be up higher on the plant like in a bud or whatever...

Then when they throw a sac of nanners/male flowers it’s usually down lower on the plant usually at a node...

Can anyone tell me what the difference between the two are...???...Except for the obvious...!!!...

:tiphat:...!!!... Thanx . . .

too-dope

On another note, I have two more LVTK that are in flower at about day 32 or so... I ended up finding two or three nut sacks down on the bottom two branches... I cut the two branches off...!!!...

I searched the rest of the plant and can’t find anymore...!!!...

I’m hopeful that none will return...!!!...

I’ve had this happen a few times before with other genetics and after removing the male parts they never returned...!!!...

I do have a question though ??? What’s the difference when a plant throw’s a single nanner/male flower compared to throwing a full sac with a bunch of nanners/male flowers inside of the sac...???...

I’ve noticed that usually when a plant throw’s just a single nanner/male flower it will be up higher on the plant like in a bud or whatever...

Then when they throw a sac of nanners/male flowers it’s usually down lower on the plant usually at a node...

Can anyone tell me what the difference between the two are...???...Except for the obvious...!!!...

:tiphat:...!!!... Thanx . . .

Whenever I've gotten a single nanner here or there on top of the plant it seems like its from heat stress. When its a bunch near the bottom I feel like its more of a genetic expression. Could be a variety of factors, just my 2 cents.

nickman

Veteran
Update: LVTK#1 & LVTK#2 @ 8 weeks

Update: LVTK#1 & LVTK#2 @ 8 weeks

So as I may have said before, this is my 1st grow with CannaVenture gear and I’m REALLY liking what I’m seeing with these first two LVTK plants...!!!...

They were very easy to grow and they ended up getting pretty big...

On the run before this I was growing some Old Family Purple F2’s (r) and that’s also a TK cross... I can definitely see some similar traits in both these lines... more so in veg with the type of leaf structure and appearance...
I am also seeing similar growth patterns...with the certain structure of the plants...

Now I’ve NEVER grown the TK “cut” but I’m assuming that all these similarities I’m seeing in these two lines are coming from the TK since that’s the only common factor...!!!...

Well I just thought that it was pretty cool...!!!...

IVe gotta thread over in the CannaVenture sub forum with a lot more pictures. . .

LVTK #1 @ 8 weeks
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

nickman

Veteran
Continued...

Continued...

LVTK#1

this plant has turned from a musky creamy type of smell to just a nasty funky halitosis type smell...!!!...

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

nickman

Veteran
Continued...

Continued...

Now for the LVTK#2...

This plant still has a sweet creaminess to its smell... with a slight touch of lemon on the back end...!!!...

Both of these LVTK have that golden sheer to them... more so with the #2 though... this plant is just covered in resin... very sticky to the touch...

I harvested this #2 LVTK after the pictures... it was 8 weeks... she was ready...

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

nickman

Veteran
I’ve also got a few Triple Nova’s that just went into flower about a week ago...
here’s one of them... I really want to put a little net or screen over the top of this one before it’s too late... if it’s not too late all ready...!!!...

I found something in can put over it but how I do it is what I’m trying to figure out... it’s in a five gallon grow bag... I was thinking about putting the bag inside of a five gallon bucket and then maybe tapeing some bamboo stakes to the bottom of the bucket so I can have support for the net...
I measured and the top of the plant is about three foot long and two foot wide...

We’ll see what happens...!!!...
picture.php
picture.php

packerfan79

Veteran
Damn Nickman, you are killing it as usual. I really liked the Cannaventure gear I have ran. 2 keepers from the 7 seeds I ran.

nickman

Veteran
Damn Nickman, you are killing it as usual. I really liked the Cannaventure gear I have ran. 2 keepers from the 7 seeds I ran.

Thanks bro...!!!...

I could see this #1 LVTK being a keeper, depending on how she smokes...!!!...

I REALLY need to start tak8ng clones ...!!!... :tiphat:...!!!...
I could see at least 65% of the plants I grow need a second run to see what’s what...!!!... I’m happy with about 65% of them after only their 1st run... you know what they say, they usually just get better after the seed run...!!!...

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I REALLY need to start tak8ng clones ...!!!... :tiphat:...!!!...

YES YOU DO!!!!

I try not to toss a plant until after it's third run. Unless it's just bad.

I fucked up when I tossed the OGx x snowman clones I had over the balls she grew that were my fault.

nickman

Veteran
Update: LVTK #1 @ 65 days

Update: LVTK #1 @ 65 days

so here’s the LVTK#1 @ 65 days of 12/12... I harvested her the next day @ 66 days of 12/12...

This plant really stinks something good...!!!... I love just sticking my face right into her bush and taking a big sniff...!!!... lol.

I can’t wait to try this smoke...!!!...

The LVTK #2 came out great as well... the smoke turned out AWSOME too... when I open the jar it smells kinda fruity but also has a nice stink to it as well...!!!... the buds all have a golden resin sheen to them...

The LVTK#1 plant now has a silverish look to it...!!!... I guess it’s just all the resin shinning...

Anyway, here’s the LVTK#1 @ 65 days
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

nickman

Veteran
Continued...

Continued...

LVTK#1 @ 65
Sorry for the lack of quality pics too... the lighting wasn’t too good in the room...!!!...

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

moses wellfleet

Veteran
Nice work!! I bet you must feel like you and Triangle kush are old friends by now?

I was just thinking the other day that my Black Triangle cut always has a silver sheen to it!

nickman

Veteran
Continued...

Continued...

LVTK#1 @ 65
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

I wish I had some better pic’s of this girl here... she’s a real nice plant...

CannaVenture is definitely impressing me so far...!!!...
Thanx again Rusty. . .

Latest posts

Latest posts