What's new

Dungeon of The Dank...!!!...

nickman

Veteran
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

The third Hickok Haze will probably be harvested in a week ...!!!...

nickman

Veteran
Here’s a couple dry shots of Happy Pussy and Velvet Krush...
Velvet Krush...
picture.php
picture.php

Happy Pussy...
picture.php
picture.php

Velvet Krush...
picture.php

Miraculous Meds

All those turned out so well. The hickcock haze is a looker as well. The dry HP and VK are spot on. Keep it up buddy, amazing smoke testing sessions ahead!

nickman

Veteran
All those turned out so well. The hickcock haze is a looker as well. The dry HP and VK are spot on. Keep it up buddy, amazing smoke testing sessions ahead!
Thanx buddy, yeah these Hickok Haze kinda surprised me...
Top shelf bro!!
Gracias Moses...
damn !!! they all look real dank well done bro!
Thanx man, I appreciate it...
:tiphat:...
someone need to cross happy pussy and sour diesel and make sour puss
Yo that would be a good one, with a killer name... nice.
Amazing trichomes :jawdrop:

What tubes are you vegging under?
Thank you for the show keep up the great work, following.
T5’s... I have four flower kelvins and four veg kelvins in each system... just for more of a wider spectrum... :)...

nickman

Veteran
Everything looking top notch nickman! Lovin the hickock haze from the looks of it!

Thanx Dawgfunk, they surprised me ...!!!... I have one more that about ready to come down real soon ...!!!.:. It’s a nice looking one as well...!!!...

nickman

Veteran
Some dry nugs of Hickok haze...!!!... two separate plants... still one left to harvest...!!!...
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

All Hickok haze plant #1...!!!...
Smells of straight creamy pine...!!!...

Leaves a nice creamy coating in your mouth when smoked...!!!...

nickman

Veteran
Hickok haze plant# 2...!!!...
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Has a purple berry spice smell and taste...!!!...

I’ll definitely say that the smells and tastes come out alot more ever since I started amending my soil and doing a top dress or two in flower...!!!...
Water Only !!!

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice chunky flowers! Those swollen calyxes look like they'll have quite the flavor. Great job. :respect:

dank.Frank

Dawgfunk

Those dry shots look awesome, the first ones look a lot like dogwalker chunk. Mmm i can smell it from here!! What are you topdressing with?? My babies love dr earth!! They eat it up and get all stoked. Whatever you’re using from the looks of it is good shit!!

nickman

Veteran
Nice chunky flowers! Those swollen calyxes look like they'll have quite the flavor. Great job. :respect:

dank.Frank
Thanx Frank. Yeah, that HH #1 really coats your mouth with a creamyness when smoked and the buds smell like a pine cream...!!!...
Those dry shots look awesome, the first ones look a lot like dogwalker chunk. Mmm i can smell it from here!! What are you topdressing with?? My babies love dr earth!! They eat it up and get all stoked. Whatever you’re using from the looks of it is good shit!!
Thanx man... I’ve been using Mother Earth meal mix bloom and Down to Earth Seabird Guano...!!!...

I grabbed some Insect Frass to try...

Latest posts

Latest posts