What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dumpster

also any seeds that are going around from the dumpster have to be crosses unless somebody forcedit to hermie. dumpster does not like to hermie so it most have been stressed to shit or sprayed.

flavor is a very sweet kushy. dense smoke and so many trichomes if you take it outside in natural light it has rainbows of of colors from reflecting the light. clones are very, very easily aquired if you know the right people. out of alll the strains i have grown she is in my top 10. also she does insane things in hydro. grows huge crown shape tops.

welll the durban has a very sweet smell maybe if you use your imaginagine a licorice smel. a mild bitter hashy but super sweet smell. if grown under proper light it will be super dense. anything less then 600's it may seem airy. it originates from inner palm a very underrated and unknown company. yeilds can be huge in the right conditions. buds the size of you arm. where it sounds like your at you probably have durban/nl which is more commercial and giant. the mother was better. if you were in cincy you may have heard of the flying ant weed. im not sure how they got in the room but stuck and died to the trichromes. this was in 98-99 im guessing. never happened again though but did create a legend. from the sounds of our location sounds like you have the durban/nl which is more commercial but still the bomb just not as sweet. althought you put the durban/nl in a areoflo 60 you can expect 3 1/2-4 lbs easy. i do prefer the mom beter but the nl added much weight. you guys remember higherground back in the day? here a pick of my favorite artist at the time....
DSC02015.jpg

by the way if you do dumbster in a areoflo 60 you will shit your pants on the yeild if you use nutes right. also she isnt very nute sensetive in hydro.

Last edited:
also i highly recomend the g-13nl if you can find it. however if you can find dumpster i guarrentee you can find it just easy through old school people. smells like grapfruit and superdense. dont let the small crystals fool you its the bomb. what else for you locals maybe grow the widow if you want yield. unfortunately the boys that grew my whiterussian x blueberry from seed dissmissed the quality because i gave them seeds never cloned and lost the best plant they ever seen. well they are gone with alot of my strains do to robberies. the sensi star going around in the gay area of down sucks leafy and low watage. enouh of the bullshit but go buckeyes. FUCK MICHIGAN! i have toliet paper still that says where are manure goes. also stay away from the store on north indianola street indoor gardens. go to the store ( i forget but i think its 70 east) cause i seen unmarkeds hanging in the car wash there at indoor gardens. friendly people but not worth it. thats also why i stopped helping them teach mycology classes there.

Last edited:

Dr. G

man i was at hookahville spring 2006 and i got a heady bubbler for 225 when it shouold have gone for 300-500 at any shop and i got to meet the blower and he gave me a fatty nug it wa\s the best chron at the show

smurfin'herb

Registered Cannabis User
Veteran
the durban i have is rock hard, gets a hint of purple in the tops, looks to be finished a lil before 60. Biggest producer in my garden, even over top of legends ultimate indica! It smells musky/cheesy, and then realllllllly stinks bad after even a short cure. Mild high. Does that sound like it?

all were polaroid at the time. i had to many figured it wasnt worth keeping. digital cameras either werent around or i just wasnt up with the times in 98.
DSC02021.jpg

DSC02020.jpg

DSC02019.jpg

and some cacti brew...
DSC02024.jpg

Last edited:
got plenty pics of the sensi star thats going outdoors. im crusing back to columbus to see my boys soon to put som dumpster outside but she just doesnt crown like she does inside. im going to track my camera down since my ladyies son borrowed it. are none cannabis trades allowed here? for example ethroxylum, papaver, trichocereus, lophophora? or are trades strictly forbiden? excuse my question but i drank too much captn to read the rules.

also any of you columbus folks see any of that original hindu (obviously not hindu the asian 100-120 day strain around) or the strawberry that was going around this was back in 2001 but i believe everyone i knew killed them cause mites loved them. never had mites till i got the g from those dudes. they are some cool motherfuckers though the people not the plants.

artist

artist

by the way the artist is eric stafford. i dont believe he makes art anymore but has a real job. however if you were around in the day guarrented you have seen his work. man fuck this 5 min rule but i guess it keeps bullshit to the minimum.

Dr. G

so i just smoked my first small plant of dumpster and from what i can tell shes what i got back at hookahville really good smoke and high

cant wait to get my other 2 plants down i found she really needs alot of N and cal in the first few weeks mine went def but is still rockin

she kinda reminds me of dynamite in teh smell and the high nute require ment s and the look of the leaves but i dunno

talk to you later sqwirl you sould drop by my thread sometime in my sig