What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Duke_Diamond’s Dominion Seed Co.

HydroOrganicFla

Veteran
What’s the structure like on these? I picked up a couple packs based on Duke’s description of OG plants with better structure... Propping floppers gets old after a while.

-DD

Very strong branching, solid, solid plants.

In my opinion, Duke made a big effort to select plants with great structure.

I followed Duke's grow notes included with the seeds, I had no issues.

HydroOrganicFla

Veteran
That dominion diesel sounds like it would tick off a lot of boxes for many smokers. Sounds really good to me but I have to watch it on the seed buying for a while.

For sure, I just germinated 4 more myself.

Given that Duke and Skunk VA include 13 seeds per pack, you've got a good amount of genotypes to choose from.

HydroOrganicFla

Veteran
This Supa Fly from Duke is so damn good. I've got people specifically requesting it quite a bit.

picture.php

HydroOrganicFla

Veteran
HOF- that looks on point right there! Heck of a nice grow

Thank you! I've got the Rowdy Chem (Chemdog 91 Skunk VA x Figure Four) getting ready to go into flower, I'm stoked on these strains.

Just follow Duke's instructions on the pack, don't overfeed and you'll have some great herb.

HydroOrganicFla

Veteran
picture.php

Dominion Diesel
(East Coast Sour Diesel x Dominion Skunk)

Bred by Duke Diamond, Dominion Seed Company

58-72 days flowering

Breeder Notes from Duke:

Lineage is E.C.S.D x Dominion Skunk and for the questions about what sour is it, it's the gal we had way back, doesn't stretch like the other sours, grows more like the mass skunk side. Stinks, high caylx to leaf ratio, sour , lemonhead candy, grapefruit, chem type flavour that lingers. Ripe at ten, best in my opinion at 11 weeks. As for the hybrid, from the few plants observed the smells go towards the ecsd and others had a rankness blended in. Doubled in size, 65 days give or take on ripeness and one had the nice sour d flavour, others had awesome flavour too, but one really stood out.​

HydroOrganicFla

Veteran
Holy frost

Thank you, it's all in the breeding.

Duke's seeds make me appear to be a much better grower than I am, which is why I like them.

Really liking the Supa Fly. It's got the taste and potency of an OG but with better yields, more Chem, and hardiness. These things were bred tough.

It's evident many rounds of selections went into these. When your environment is perfect, many seeds can do the trick. When things go wrong or are not optimal, the true winners shone through.

All you have to do for Dominion plants is follow the instructions on the back of the seed pack. It's all there.

On another note, recently got to smoke some of Duke's Stash Plant strain (Puck x Screaming Eagle), which was NOT a good idea at 11am. Strong weed right there. Like hash.

Now that I've chosen my preferred Supa Fly genotype, I'm looking for an alpha female in Rowdy Chem (Chemdog 91 Skunk VA x Figure Four).