What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

dudes wife has a big mouth

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
i work for a moving co and 1 of out sales people went to a residence yesterday to give them a estimate .the sales person is doing a walk through and filling out a cube sheet so they know what is involved and the client says dont go down in the basement ,now instead of just saying there is nothing down there thats being moved the guys wife says we have a big grow light and a table down there ,if looks could kill she would have dropped right where she stood ,then she says oh you know for starting plants i imean vegtables i mean and the dude says just shut the fuck up asshole to his wife right in front of the sales person and then a big fight broke out between them .the sales person left without even finishing the estimate hahahaha .ive smoked with the sales person and they are cool.but it was crazy she said

Thats super funny!!! Its the dudes fault tho.

I have had the;

-If the cops come to the door
-If anyones in the house
-What to say if someone wants to go downstairs
-This is what happens if theres a fire.

Conversations with my girl, she would be cooler in this stitch then my self I would think.
lol I would have loved to see the dudes face. What do you even say hah

H

Hoover_lungz

He should put a zip on her mouth and open it for blowjobs only :)

I

In~Plain~Site

f5dac9.jpg

Alcan

Sounds to me like she is not a pot smoker. Maybe the guy is, and she did that to kind of fuck with him. She may not be happy about moving out and did that to get some revenge on her man. ....If she was a pot smoker she would have been more paranoid about the whole thing. I wonder if she was on speed or something. Thats the crazy stupid way tweekers act sometimes .

If she was a pot smoker she would have been more paranoid about the whole thing. I wonder if she was on speed or something. Thats the crazy stupid way tweekers act sometimes .

tweekers with extra money to spend on movers?? ignorant maybe

No more scapegoating. This is a common case of Stupid, and unfortunately there is no cure. There are various ways to mask the condition, but in the end it will always show up.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've learned a lot in my years as a botanist, but a lesson I seem to forget is who/what people really are all about. And that they just don't think. I'll NEVER tell another human being I grow again. If a significant other enters my life again, I WILL NOT GIVE HER THE CHOICE TO MAKE A DECISION. What she doesn't know will not hurt her...but what she does know, could very well hurt me. Never again. I opened myself up to unnecessary risks in the past... never going to make that mistake again. Rule #1 is key.

dank.Frank

Puffaluffagus

Veteran
"dudes wife has a big mouth "

Show me one that doesn't.

Mouth size increases ten fold the day you put a ring on the finger.

avant gardener

Veteran
stupid transcends every descriptor i can imagine.
black, white, boy, girl, animal, vegetable, mineral...
balls never made anyone i know any smarter.
maybe just a little bit easier to understand.

I have had the;

-If anyones in the house

Conversations with my girl, she would be cooler in this stitch then my self I would think.

good policy.
i'm curious though- what's your fire contingency plan?

I have had the;

-If anyones in the house

What do you say when ppl want to go downstairs? Ive said lots of dumb reasons. Best one is my roommates are in their rooms. Nobody wants to walk into someone else bedroom while they are there. Right? Image of dirty of man in boxers & whatnot. Seems to work.

Plush1

Whatever he said, he said almost 4 years ago :tumbleweed:

I put the German Shepherds in the basement and tell people whatever you do, DO NOT OPEN THAT DOOR! :yoinks:
If they like dogs I tell them that the basement is under renovations (true at the moment).

Moving to the garage hopefully by spring though.